ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska vs. Minnesota Roster Comparison

Different team and system. I get it. This is a NU vs. Minny comparison. I said it. Sims looks bad. The QB lean isn't towards him, but AK for them sucked as well. They both suck. I'm with you going forward. Just go full zone read and QB run game and run his ass to the ground. If he gets hurt, oh well. He can't throw.
There is no doubt both teams that played last night are terrible

Reactions: AnyOneButYou
I threw a dart at a board at the time. Sims didn't impress at all, but AK for Minnesota sucks too. I stand corrected on Sims. He had a bad first game, but hopefully he can get better over time.
This was Sims’ 26th college game, now starting his 4th year. Save the hope and prayers for cancer patients and parachute jumpers. Hope only goes so far on the football field, even God hates turnovers.

Reactions: king_kong_
This was Sims’ 26th college game, now starting his 4th year. Save the hope and prayers for cancer patients and parachute jumpers. Hope only goes so far on the football field, even God hates turnovers.
Life is too short to be a negative person. I'll continue to hope for improvement because I feel like the coaching staff is good and will continue to work and develop what they can. Sims might be a lost cause, but whatever. I choose to be positive.

Reactions: BleedRed78 and nu2u
Life is too short to be a negative person. I'll continue to hope for improvement because I feel like the coaching staff is good and will continue to work and develop what they can. Sims might be a lost cause, but whatever. I choose to be positive.
I can't remember which poster said he would eat crow if the Huskers lost, but I joined him in that context.

I had mine with "Frank's" this morning cause everybody loves that shit. It was bitter tasting, but not as bitter as the loss.

I said I'd own it, and I just did. I just can't remember what thread it was first on.

I can't remember which poster said he would eat crow if the Huskers lost, but I joined him in that context.

I had mine with "Frank's" this morning cause everybody loves that shit. It was bitter tasting, but not as bitter as the loss.

I said I'd own it, and I just did. I just can't remember what thread it was first on.
I called for a win as well. I'll eat crow, I thought Sims was going to be better than he was. A lot of the shit I said came to fruition. I didn't think Minnesota was that good and we lost by 3 committing 4 turnovers. I'll eat tons of crow as I thought we'd perform better and beat a mediocre Minny team. Didn't happen, so I'm getting served a shit sandwich.

I called for a win as well. I'll eat crow, I thought Sims was going to be better than he was. A lot of the shit I said came to fruition. I didn't think Minnesota was that good and we lost by 3 committing 4 turnovers. I'll eat tons of crow as I thought we'd perform better and beat a mediocre Minny team. Didn't happen, so I'm getting served a shit sandwich.
I joined you in the eating crow, but on that shit sandwich, you're on your own. LOL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT