ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska officially in KJ Jr's Top 5

That's nice, no disrespect but could we get some more quality offensive linemen.

I feel like KJJ is the type of recruit really needed for Nebraska. Not just because of his skills and talents, but also because he's very vocal in a positive way and enthusiastic. That could possibly help bring in other top players.

I feel like KJJ is the type of recruit really needed for Nebraska. Not just because of his skills and talents, but also because he's very vocal in a positive way and enthusiastic. That could possibly help bring in other top players.

A KJJ commit could seriously open the floodgates to a great 2017 class. He's talented, intelligent, charismatic, and has a "big name". A lot of other big time prospects would listen to what he had to say about playing with him. Heck, he should just commit this weekend! Lord knows this program could use some good news.

Reactions: HuskerO
Look at that list. Put the win and loss records up this year and tell me if NU has a shot. No way in hell.

Combine the losses from the other 4 teams.....NU has more. This is so sad. Wtf...

I wonder if he's keeping Nebraska in the mix just to make his dad happy, when he really has no intent to go to school in Lincoln.

I hope that's not the case though!!

Look at that list. Put the win and loss records up this year and tell me if NU has a shot. No way in hell.

Combine the losses from the other 4 teams.....NU has more. This is so sad. Wtf...

By all accounts Nebraska is the leader for him.

Reactions: HuskerO
I wish our team emoji was cooler....fire Eichorst!!!!

Although we do beat the red dot for Ohio State, not sure what is going on there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT