ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska - Maryland Prediction Thread

we just won 5 winnable games in a row for the first time in nearly a decade

seems you've forgotten that fact so you can once again express your marble-mouthed feelings

this is a predictions thread, not an airing of "I'm a huge pussy" grievances thread
Correct. But I was responding to a question of why people are pessimistic.

I believe that aside from failing to cover back to back weeks against LATech and Michigan; Nebraska has alternated between covering and not covering each week. This week is a cover week

NU 27
MD 20

Yes. Their QB versus our pass defense.
Also, last week left a bad, bad taste in our mouths. Soft defense. Beyond wretched offense. Some really stupid coaching mistakes. I think it punctured the optimism balloon caused by winning three straight and reset the tape in our brain to playing again the same song as the past six years.

And MSU had lost six in a row last week and is a lousy team. So I don’t care what kind of a slide Maryland is on.

We played uninspired and mistake riddled football last week. And therefore I am back to “prove it to me” mode. We had bowl eligibility in our grasp last week. Big game for that reason. And we shit out a huge steaming turd on the field.
At least our penalties were at an all time low 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
I think the Huskers play loose and put together their best performance this year in all three phases of the game. Maryland is no slouch team but we control the clock and protect the football!

Huskers 28
Maryland 17

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT