ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska - Maryland Prediction Thread

maplesyrup95

Junior
Nov 26, 2014
First off, I considered watching this game on p‘cock. But with the Purdue win at home a couple weeks back, I said screw it. So instead of sitting my ass on the couch, it’ll be in Lincoln at Memorial again.

If you are headed to L-Town for our breakfast ballgame this Saturday morning, please do this football program a huge favor and do NOT wait to wake up until 11AM. I believe that this team will fight its tail off for the home crowd under Alberts and Rhule. Be ready to yell, be ready to go. Wake up at 5 or 6AM if you have to. Get the mimomas and beer cereal going early. This needs to be a W!!

I have a good feeling about this one.
(O/U 44 pts, MD -1.5)

Huskers 22
Turtles 17

First off, I considered watching this game on p‘cock. But with the Purdue win at home a couple weeks back, I said screw it. So instead of sitting my ass on the couch, it’ll be in Lincoln at Memorial again.

If you are headed to L-Town for our breakfast ballgame this Saturday morning, please do this football program a huge favor and do NOT wait to wake up until 11AM. I believe that this team will fight its tail off for the home crowd under Alberts and Rhule. Be ready to yell, be ready to go. Wake up at 5 or 6AM if you have to. Get the mimomas and beer cereal going early. This needs to be a W!!

(O/U 44 pts, MD -1.5)

Huskers 22
Turtles 17

I’m picking the Skers. Not super confident about my pick, but reasonings are… Run game and offensive line can wear down Maryland over 3/4 quarters. Crowd, home field advantage and (most importantly) a lock down defense will give the offense opportunities they need to wear down Maryland and score 24 pts. Final score…

NU - 24

Turtle fvckers - 13

20-17 Skerz win at home with clear energy advantage after the sour loss last week

Maryland 27
NU 16

Hate my prediction. But the offense is wretched and the defense showed signs of wearing down last week.
I hate to admit it, but that is pretty fair evolution. Our Achilles heal on defense this year has been our pass defense especially if the pass rush or the blitz doesn't get home. I pulled out my luckily rabbits foot and shamrock for our boys to get a victory this weekend.

Maryland is jekyl and Hyde this year… Hard to predict but since our offense sucks, MD 24. NU 17

Maryland 27
Nebraska 17

Would be happy to be wrong
the princess bride boo GIF

HH bounces back and Satt calls a solid game plan. Blackshirts impress all day long

NU - 24
Mary - 13

Momentum feels like an L, but coach Rhule and Co. can really exercise some demons with a win here and a bowl birth.

(O/U 44 pts, MD -1.5)

Huskers 22
Turtles 17
Ive got a strong feeling. I suffered constipation and after taking a bomber I now have the opposite and proceed gingerly.

Personal feelings have no bearing on 20 year-old guys playing a game.

• Wow
Reactions: Spectrumalaska
25-10 Huskers

Defense gets after TT and gives a the offense short field opportunities all day.
I could see us eking out a win with by 4 yards and a cloud of dust. If we throw it more than 16 times I think we lose unless it’s Purdy doing the passing. 😉

That oughta get our resident monkey hopping around..,

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
I could see us eking out a win with by 4 yards and a cloud of dust. If we throw it more than 16 times I think we lose unless it’s Purdy doing the passing. 😉
Dead horse beater. You’re very active with the same rhetoric after each loss. Says a lot.

Tell us more about what it was like to play fullback in the frank gifford era.

I hope we win and our quarterback shows out. You know, the opposite of what you and many others are looking forward to.

25-10 Huskers

Defense gets after TT and gives a the offense short field opportunities all day.
Would be nice to see the defense force a turnover or two and for the offense to hang onto it.

Been weeks since we’ve had an int or fumble recovery or special teams play set the offense up.

Reactions: JOHNNY N
Maybe the easiest game left on the schedule
need to get the 6th win bc as of now (3 conf wins) despite all the excitement after the Illinois - NW - and Purdue wins this staff hasn’t accomplished anything more than the 2015 staff or the 2017 staff or the 2018 staff or the 2019 staff or the 2020 staff or the 2022 staff despite having a much much easier conference schedule

I hate to admit it, but that is pretty fair evolution. Our Achilles heal on defense this year has been our pass defense especially if the pass rush or the blitz doesn't get home. I pulled out my luckily rabbits foot and shamrock for our boys to get a victory this weekend.
Yes. This is what I meant when I said the defense last week looked like it was wearing down. Much less pass rush and hardly any tackles for a loss on running plays. Defense looked tired and sluggish to me.

Reactions: king_kong_
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT