ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska facilities tour

I'm guessing one of them pools is cold and one warm?
I forgot what the ramp is for..
I wonder what that room with the feild and long screen is for?
I think they have 1 too many sears trophies by the entrance

Last edited:
Reactions: donahues17
That is the best video of the new facilities I have seen. Wow! I knew everything is state of the art but I am blown away. I am sure we are now one of the top five best facilities in the nation. Maybe the best?? I don’t know. What does Oregon have? I know Georgia and Clemson and Alabama all have great facilities too. Would love to know how we compare to them.

That is the best video of the new facilities I have seen. Wow! I knew everything is state of the art but I am blown away. I am sure we are now one of the top five best facilities in the nation. Maybe the best?? I don’t know. What does Oregon have? I know Georgia and Clemson and Alabama all have great facilities too. Would love to know how we compare to them.
I think the WRs dad we were recruiting in the portal. Julian Fleming? Came here and after the tour. Said I've seen every top schools facilities in the country from Bama to ND and ours are the best by far. I think it's not just the size and space. 315,000 square feet, but how everything is all connected and makes it easy for all the athletes to access. From the training room to the locker room to the weight room to the dining hall to the academic center , etc. They did it right. I even noticed a barber shop in there. Recruits are blown away. They used ideas from top schools to the NFL.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pennsyhusker
Been waiting along time to see something like this of the entire facility..
It’s a tremendous built with about anything we need with the exception of a bowling alley..

I’d be embarrassed if I was a Clarkeye fan showing what they have for a football locker room..
Me and my buddy tried to get a look before the game but they had it roped off. Only recruits were allowed. I guess they do tours of the fan area during the week.

Reactions: SickOfPractice
I think the WRs dad we were recruiting in the portal. Julian Fleming? Came here and after the tour. Said I've seen every top schools facilities in the country from Bama to ND and ours are the best by far. I think it's not just the size and space. 315,000 square feet, but how everything is all connected and makes it easy for all the athletes to access. From the training room to the locker room to the weight room to the dining hall to the academic center , etc. They did it right. I even noticed a barber shop in there. Recruits are blown away. They used ideas from top schools to the NFL.
Thanks! That is great to know

Reactions: HBK4life
Map and a compass. I was waiting for the virtual tour through the girls VB locker rooms but no such luck.😰
😂
The last time I toured any facilities an elevator full of volleyball players emptied out in front of me. They were all so friendly saying "Hi" and I was trying to say, "Thank you all for playing for Nebraska" but only weird sounds came out of my mouth. I momentarily forgot how to speak English. 🤣

😂
The last time I toured any facilities an elevator full of volleyball players emptied out in front of me. They were all so friendly saying "Hi" and I was trying to say, "Thank you all for playing for Nebraska" but only weird sounds came out of my mouth. I momentarily forgot how to speak English. 🤣
Creeper. Laughing
tenor.gif

I'm guessing one of them pools is cold and one warm?
I forgot what the ramp is for..
I wonder what that room with the feild and long screen is for?
I think they have 1 too many sears trophies by the entrance
Its like a VR type training. On the screen they'll have kickoffs or formations from the other team and we line up and practice assignments etc.

One thing I wish they would have added that Iowa has is a space for NFL players to come and workout during the off season.

One thing I wish they would have added that Iowa has is a space for NFL players to come and workout during the off season.
You don’t think they can’t do that with other facility back of the new one… Would think some other sports teams at NU would use.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT