ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska enters the AP POLL

love actually GIF

At least it feels somewhat earned this time as opposed to 2019, that was just pure hype and dare I say delusion. Will find out a lot more about this team against Illinois or even Northern Iowa.

Reactions: baseball31ne
I’m more worried about Northern Iowa based on all the other upsets and near-misses I’ve seen over the last couple weeks against FCS and G5 teams.
Northern Iowa is #25 in the FCS. They run the ball effectively, so the Gbayor absence in the first half next week is sub optimal. But OTOH, we have some rather large, young men on the line.

24th in the coaches as well. A sight for sore eyes for sure. Aesthetically pleasing to see most of the other blue bloods in the poll as well. Like a welcome home for us of sorts.

Reactions: BleedRed78
First half Nebraska is a top 15 team. Hopefully Rhule can get these guys playing like that all game. It’s awesome to think that we’re only in year two. The future is bright. And I’m not impressed with most of our big ten foes either.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Zero concern on my part. I expect another game like UTEP where everyone plays. I think people under estimate how big and physical our front 4 is. Or how much different our offense is from an athletic standpoint when we start DR, Dowdell, Fidone, Neyor, Banks, plus Barney.

Zero concern on my part. I expect another game like UTEP where everyone plays. I think people under estimate how big and physical our front 4 is. Or how much different our offense is from an athletic standpoint when we start DR, Dowdell, Fidone, Neyor, Banks, plus Barney.
Agree. Only Game 2. This is a young team. Stop the penalties. We are scary good. We had some long gains called back on stupid penalties.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT