ADVERTISEMENT

NDSU going for 5

Have relatives that have season tickets that live in Fargo.

They like their chances with Carson Wentz coming back from a wrist injury in October.

Announcer just said NDSU has 9 more wins over the last 5 seasons than Bama. Then said a Bo Pelini season's worth. Not this year smart ass.

Thanks for the heads up newAD. Was going to do chores, but watching football is better. Looks like they are doing OK so far 17-0.

You know on a neutral field and with Nebraska's propensity to turn the ball over, I think NDSU could beat the Huskers, or at least give NU a heck of a go at it, for sure. Yep, I said it.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
You know on a neutral field and with Nebraska's propensity to turn the ball over, I think NDSU could beat the Huskers, or at least give NU a heck of a go at it, for sure. Yep, I said it.

It scares me to think what NDSU would have done to Nebraska's vaunted run D in Pelini's last few seasons. This is the first season I've felt our D Line would be able to compete with their physical play.

Next year they get their shot playing Iowa the same day Oregon comes to Lincoln.

Would have Liked to seen NDST have Wentz playing in Iowa City for next years game but he is gone after today.

This could be the toughest one of them all to get.

giphy.gif

5 in a row. I don't care what level. That's is unreal.
Agree. Div. 3 Mount Union and Wisconsin White Water have won multiple titles in the last 10 years. Amazing.

UNI was the second best team in FCS at the end of the season - only team that gave NDSt a game in the playoffs. What kills me is watching teams like NDst, JSU and UNI have more studs than Nebraska does.......of course JSU had enough studs to almost beat Auburn so maybe we aren't alone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT