ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Wrestling

good stuff but Labriola will give us heart attacks----he's much more tactical this year---its ok --he knows what he's doing when someone gets in on his legs

Reactions: beerdawg69
good stuff but Labriola will give us heart attacks----he's much more tactical this year---its ok --he knows what he's doing when someone gets in on his legs

Tactical is probably a better way to say it, but I think that leaves him more prone to an upset. Generally having a close match going into the 3rd period doesn't leave room for error and opens up the potential for kind of a freak situation at the end of periods. He is still great in scramble situations and knows how to handle things when an opponent gets in on his legs. I just observe that the best wrestlers are more aggressive and go on the offense (while still maintaining the tactical and technical aspects). Maybe I just appreciate him winning 11-7 with 5 or 6 scramble situations as opposed to a 3-1 decision where there is perhaps 1-2 scramble situations. But a win is a win no matter how it occurs.

Reactions: baseball31ne
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT