ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Football Rules Committee Back on Its BS

What do like about it ?
Don’t stop at I Like it without no reason or rhyme other than stirring the shit..

Which your good at doing.. and that’s a accomplishment which you can understand someone complementing you with out giving them $&it..

So, not stopping the clock after incomplete passes would negate the ability to spike the ball to stop the clock during crucial last minute drives(?) yeah, let’s take some of the nail biting minutes of the game instead of limiting challenges ( or at least the amount of time spent on them). There has to be a better answer!

How about hiring better refs and stop the conference refs.

Example: a JR HS Vice principal from Springfield MO with an extreme hatred for Nebraska shouldn’t be allowed to be an official in the B1G. If he’s willing to tell me (a stranger) how much he hates Nebraska at a random Christmas party, then obviously people that work with him know too. Just too much of this in college football
Lies

So, not stopping the clock after incomplete passes would negate the ability to spike the ball to stop the clock during crucial last minute drives(?) yeah, let’s take some of the nail biting minutes of the game instead of limiting challenges ( or at least the amount of time spent on them). There has to be a better answer!
It doesn’t take that away at all

Always thought that was a dumb rule. Anyway, it's like giving a team and extra time out. The clock shouldn't stop after first downs. It should continue to roll and force teams to use timeouts if they have them available.

Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
Always thought that was a dumb rule. Anyway, it's like giving a team and extra time out. The clock shouldn't stop after first downs. It should continue to roll and force teams to use timeouts if they have them available.
Initially it’s used so the chain gang can move the chains.. That doesn’t take a great deal of time for that..

Keeping the clock running after incompletion is stupid and terrible idea..

Hope they rethink that and I would think the majority of coaches don’t like this idea either..

Reactions: baseball31ne
I wonder if some people understand the difference in the terms “proposal” and “rule”…. But by the history of illiteracy of those having a hissy fit, it’s obvious they don’t. I also wonder if they understand the difference in clock stoppage rules. But again, likely not.

If a team doesn’t have a time out, spiking the ball is basically their only way to stop the clock (incomplete pass), so yeah it does take that away. How many drives have you seen where a team spiked the ball to stop the clock and preserve their opportunity to win the ball game?

I think they should have less commercials....I also DGAF about the media payouts being reduced as a result...it isn't like I see a dime of that anyway...and after they get off my lawn they need to stop fvcking with the game.

This would significantly lessen the number of plays per game and ruin NCAA records.
If they want to keep the ad revenue, make games shorter but keep the same amount of plays per game then they should quit the media timeouts and have ads run on split screen between change of possessions and increase cost for ads in between quarters

If a team doesn’t have a time out, spiking the ball is basically their only way to stop the clock (incomplete pass), so yeah it does take that away. How many drives have you seen where a team spiked the ball to stop the clock and preserve their opportunity to win the ball game?
How many times have you seen it with more than 2 minutes left? Can you guys read? There are a ton of hysterics happening over this. Guess what, IF they make this a rule, the clock still stops until the ball is marked. Just like the NFL. Come on, at least try and read

Kick Nuts Balls GIF - Kick Nuts Balls Groin GIFs

• Haha
Reactions: HBK4life
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT