ADVERTISEMENT

National Title thread. Where is DerHusker?

That was one of the biggest choke jobs I've seen in a while. I knew UGA was going to fall apart though, its what they do.

Wow, how do you allow a guy to get that wide open? Unreal. And the worst part...having to watch that adult child Saban whining like a baby again. Ugh..

Edit - Just saw the replay, and that young QB did a helluva job looking off that safety. That guy is light years better than their starter.

Wow, how do you allow a guy to get that wide open? Unreal. And the worst part...having to watch that adult child Saban whining like a baby again. Ugh..

Great play call, great execution. Bama knew that CB could not keep up with that WR and QB looked off play long enough that the Safety was no where near close enough to help out on the play. That is coaching my son.

Reactions: LonghornInOmaha
Furious I lost my under bet on a td where the guy was ob...but man anyone that had the under in this game took it in the nuts

Honestly you guys, and you can ban me for this...

You know nothing. Not a whip. Not a chance post 1997.

GBR

This games cements Satan as the GOAT. Many hate him but Bama would have destroyed UCF. Only the refs kept this game close.

Tua wanted to go to Oregon - he idolized Mariota and was mentored by him. Frost and Helfrich offered another QB instead (Ryan Kelley).

So in a way, Saban should be thanking Frost for this one.

Reactions: LonghornInOmaha
This games cements Satan as the GOAT. Many hate him but Bama would have destroyed UCF. Only the refs kept this game close.
Other than the fact that you predicted a blowout win by Alabama, how on Earth did the refs "keep the game close"? I don't agree that the refs stole the game from Georgia, as some are claiming, but what critical calls went against Alabama?

This is almost as tortured as your epic basketball predictions that never, ever come true, but you manage to explain how they really did.

Last edited:
Saban just doubled up Osborne.

Hate away. The guy is a winner.

Saban just doubled up Osborne.

Hate away. The guy is a winner.

Yep. He is a winner. And he knows what it takes to win - Hard Work. There are a few more emerging that realize the same thing. Fortunately, one of those is coaching the good guys.

Edit: #NotMyNationalChampions

Auburn was supposed to destroy UCF too...

Yeah, although I would put money on Alabama beating UCF, we'll never know. They still beat the team that punked both of the teams that played tonight.

There are TONS of Georgia and Falcons fans...that is a rough 12 months

Yeah, I hadn't really thought of that. What a brutal year for sports fans in Georgia. Schleprock must have moved there in the last year. Wowzie wowzie woo woo.

Georgia would have too. Get real

In 2 head to head matchups between Auburn and Georgia, Auburn outscored Georgia 47-45 and out-yarded them by 91 yards. In their only meeting, UCF outscored Auburn by 7 points and out-yarded them by 3 yards. That is as real as it gets.

ADVERTISEMENT