ADVERTISEMENT

National Title thread. Where is DerHusker?

So...the human mango made an appearance? Didn't know he was going to be there.

Trump looks good.

I like his hair. He's lost a little weight.
Must have quit eating midnight Big Mac's!! Thanks for getting the thread started. Can't watch until later I am relying on this thread for updates

Go Georgia!

china_trump_trademarks_70301-jpg-f8dba_550679227a1881ca317cb1375afd41ef.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Whoops...

Bama and kickers reminds me Florida State and it's wide right kicking game under Bowden..

Milton from UCF would beat Georgia by 45+ if on this Bama team.

Milton is a good qb but even he couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn in the peach bowl. He was terrible in the first half. Imagine the pressure of the national championship game. Hurts is a good qb

Milton is a good qb but even he couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn in the peach bowl. He was terrible in the first half. Imagine the pressure of the national championship game. Hurts is a good qb

Hurts sucks.

I like that the refs kept their flags in their pockets when things got chippy just now. Emotions run high - no need for a flagfest when a couple guys grit their teeth at each other.

Reactions: SoFL Husker
I only have 1 bet on this game ....under 43.5 longest td...defense may get one before the offenses

Georgia draws first blood with a FG..

Hopefully we don't have one of those classic 6-3 SEC slugfests..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT