ADVERTISEMENT

Most of the B1G doesn’t look that impressive

moralvictories

First Team All-Big Ten
Jan 22, 2022
Oregon looks to be overhyped. Wisconsin looks average, Iowa looks like Iowa, and Penn State looks overhyped. Michigan looked like crap. Illinois might be better than expected seeing how they beat Kansas.

Ohio State and USC looked pretty impressive and so far Nebraska looks to be much improved, but overall the conference looks to be pretty soft.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Verdict is still out on Penn St, Washington, Sparty and than there is NU we know were better than we’ve been in 7 years..

Oregon and Michigan are highly over rated.

Oregon looks to be overhyped. Wisconsin looks average, Iowa looks like Iowa, and Penn State looks overhyped. Michigan looked like crap. Illinois might be better than expected seeing how they beat Kansas.

Ohio State and USC looked pretty impressive and so far Nebraska looks to be much improved, but overall the conference looks to be pretty soft.
Well we'll see how good we are by the time we play Ohio State and USC. Good measuring sticks.

Most of the top 10 doesn't look impressive either.

Wisconsin is funny though since they sold their soul. I wonder if Luke dosen't workout if they try to rehire any of their former HCs.

Yeah somebody on this board always says that then the next thing we don't beat any of them. Some look suspect for sure. If we can't beat Iowa this year I want to leave the conference.

Yeah somebody on this board always says that then the next thing we don't beat any of them. Some look suspect for sure. If we can't beat Iowa this year I want to leave the conference.
Thought the same thing. Pretty early to be calling anyone an easy win. We just beat a team that has lost 9 of the last 11. Let's get by Northern Iowa and Illinois. At that point t there will be enough evidence to make some fair assessment.

Our chances of winning 9+ games seems realistic at this point from what I have seen.
Only USC and tOSU look good, everyone else is beatable, especially the teams on our schedule

Reactions: HBK4life
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT