ADVERTISEMENT

Morning Trivia!!!

MAG

Assistant Head Coach
May 29, 2001
Who holds the Spring Game record for most yards rushing (207)? Clue: player was active in the mid 1980's.

It was a guess, but I figured a good bet I was right. Omaha Central product. I met him and Bob Sledge once at some event when I was in 8th or 9th grade. I just remember as a kid how huge Bob Sledge was standing next to me.
ran track against a Jones kid from Central one time in the late 70s. Yeah all the white kids saw of him was his heels as he faded in to the distance across the finish line.Laughing I think he might have been an older brother of Keith or a 1st cousin.

It was a guess, but I figured a good bet I was right. Omaha Central product. I met him and Bob Sledge once at some event when I was in 8th or 9th grade. I just remember as a kid how huge Bob Sledge was standing next to me.
Bob sledge is quite possibly the greatest football name of all time. Somebody should start a thread dedicated to great football names.

Reactions: resdog851
I bump in to Sledge from time to time around town. Dude is still huge. He looks like he lifts weights regularly. Bob is a Omaha Firefighter. Good guy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT