ADVERTISEMENT

More s C. U m trash

The player did make a statement apologizing for his actions. Don’t think it was verbal, but written. Will take the player at his word but the team hasn’t shown much history this season of contrition. Time will tell.
He followed it up with a huge however canceling the apology out.

Reactions: SantaBarbaraSker
Last week some CU fans were talking my about making the playoffs. Today their message is no one expected them to win more than 3 games this year!! P
I am 76 years old and C.U. fans have been delusional fools as long as I have been a Husker fan and follower, before Delaney !!! Never changes !!!

Reactions: Frozone
Just like you can take the sheet off a klu klux klansman but they will pass it to their children as this board is evidence of
Cut that crap. Shedeur did that to Kemp before our game, said a bunch of crap to Oregon. And it was a white TE I believe that cleaned his shoes on the Oregon logo. I agree the “hood” references are BS, But the Colorado players behaviors (No matter their backgrounds or skin color) are childish. If Deion Is supposed to be winning games AND helping kids grow up to be men, He is short changing them.

See several people on social media asking he is just a kid getting an education for playing a game so we shouldn’t be critical of him for his actions.

I asked if that is for everyone playing a college sport on scholarship, waiting to hear back. The guy started off tying to drop the race card and then quickly jumped to you can’t criticize college kids when he mentioned some white college QB’s who were attention seekers and I said they were tools for their act.

Sometimes people just need to be the next PT Barnum, just mention me, don’t care if it’s good or bad.

Cut that crap. Shedeur did that to Kemp before our game, said a bunch of crap to Oregon. And it was a white TE I believe that cleaned his shoes on the Oregon logo. I agree the “hood” references are BS, But the Colorado players behaviors (No matter their backgrounds or skin color) are childish. If Deion Is supposed to be winning games AND helping kids grow up to be men, He is short changing them.
Cool...so he talked sht. That makes him a loud mouth.

That doesn't mean he's a thug..

Colorado's behavior is no different than our own players or on any other team's behavior.

Get out of your bubble.

Deion has never grown up

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT