ADVERTISEMENT

More s C. U m trash

Asking this question literally means you are calling him that becuse he's black.

You use thug freely and dont have a clue what a thug is. Then what about his behavior is thuggish cause flashing a watch isnt.
You’re putting words in my mouth how typical..
So what would you call it since I take your African American?

Reactions: thall__

You're a Huxtable with a million dollar trust fund': Former footballer Deion Sanders shames his son on Twitter after the college student posts about being 'hood'​

Then, seeing this tweet, dad Deion Sanders decided to have a little fun with his son, and give him a piece of his mind, writing back; 'You're a Huxtable with a million $ trust fund stop the hood stuff! Lololol. Son. #truth"

A huxtable is a phrase used by some to refer to upper class black people.

HELLO!

Reactions: headcard
Sad part is, if you guys were saying this type of behavior is whats wrong with the black culture.

I would agree with you.

Instead you hide behind tropes incorrectly describing an individual. Thus, coming off racist. Purposefully or not.
Don't walk it back now. You called the whole damn forum racists on the main board. As far as I'm concerned the time for the conversation your having now was before that moment, now idgaf what you got to say.

Don't walk it back now. You called the whole damn forum racists on the main board. As far as I'm concerned the time for the conversation your having now was before that moment, now idgaf what you got to say.
Oh...yall act like racist sht on this boaed

There is no walking that back. .lol

lmao....wear it with pride. Yall earned it.

You can spy like a btch all you want. Im gonna say the same sht here I do there

Why didn't you defend the board you coward mf. ..

Say that stupid shit there too...stfu. .

This post shows me that you know nothing about the “hood” and you’re just trolling.

Lmao..wait so you think you can flash a diamond watch in the hood. And it wont get took?....lol

Dude they closing stores in hoods all oer the country because of stealing.

Its an age old advice to never flash yiur jewelry ause yiu will get jackec.

Happens to pro athleyes all the tom.
.you are too funny.

• Haha
Reactions: SantaBarbaraSker
Lmao..wait so you think you can flash a diamond watch in the hood. And it wont get took?....lol

.you are too funny.
How drunk are you?

Oh...yall act like racist sht on this boaed

There is no walking that back. .lol

lmao....wear it with pride. Yall earned it.

You can spy like a btch all you want. Im gonna say the same sht here I do there

Why didn't you defend the board you coward mf. ..

Say that stupid shit there too...stfu. .
Lol what a joke.

1. I can't post on the main board.
2. Anyone worried about spying has to worry because they are back-biting.
3. Go pm Deon and see if he'll let you suck him off since your his biggest fan.

and I'm out.

Reactions: SantaBarbaraSker

.you are too funny.
Be honest... you have been in multiple fights at Walmart, right?

Since behaviors like eye gouging, talking shit to coaches, stomping on midfield, and flashing your dumbass watch to the student section can’t be defended, the only way to continue to back the CU clown show is to change the conversation. Ignore their issues and make the conversation about something else.

Since behaviors like eye gouging, talking shit to coaches, stomping on midfield, and flashing your dumbass watch to the student section can’t be defended, the only way to continue to back the CU clown show is to change the conversation. Ignore their issues and make the conversation about something else.

Those issues permeate throughout college football.

Blame the liberals..lol

Asking this question literally means you are calling him that becuse he's black.

You use thug freely and dont have a clue what a thug is. Then what about his behavior is thuggish cause flashing a watch isnt.
Poking defender in the eye is big time THUG behavior.

Thats cause you go look for it...lol

Watch someone else but Deion play.

Its rampant in the Southeastern games.

Deion doesn’t play and I didn’t watch Colorado’s game.

I did watch Mizzou/LSU and aTm/Bama. Didn’t see any of that nonsense in those Southeastern games.

Deion doesn’t play and I didn’t watch Colorado’s game.

I did watch Mizzou/LSU and aTm/Bama. Didn’t see any of that nonsense in those Southeastern games.
Cause no one cares about them.

You guys are letting the media run you mad over Deion.

Everything yall say and on the other side does nothing but make them money

Im mean they even market Colorado as Black American's college football team...cmon man thats ridiculous media BS.

Everything you hate about Deion will be in front in your media and the opposite in more urban areas. All the good Deion's done.

Then your responses elevated as the norm.

Last edited:
Sorry man. This defense is 2nd grade level and the number one defense tried by racist..lol

10.months has gone by since Deion has been hired and I have yet to hear any other word used synonymously.

Feel free to share a term that describes his behavior in relation to a segment of our society.

Please, everything is racist now a days. You're racist for throwing the white sheet at us. Seems in this day and age if you want to win an argument, just work racist in to the wording. Deion and his son are pieces of shit no matter what color of their skin is. So glad they don't represent Nebraska in any way shape or form. What an embarrassment. Guess what, I was just as embarrassed by Bo's actions, he needed to go back to the hood because he acted like a thug.

Reactions: Husker Todd
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT