ADVERTISEMENT

More proof of Blatant Corrupt Officials during Oklahoma game

FFS. We are coming off a game where Nebraska was on the ass end of “joint possession”, “disconcerting signals”, ignored game clock, phantom PI, etc, etc and you think message board posters that don’t like it are the problem. Now that is embarrassing.
Holy crap this.

What about all the "forward pitches" earlier this year flagged then had to be submitted then a removed flag that had to be reviewed only because we complained about that bull the week previous. I've never ever seen one of those in my years watching Tom Osborne run the option. Never seen it all my years watching my NAVY team. Never heard of it called in a G. Tech team. Good gravy.

ESPN had to run the ticker about the huge discrepancy of holds not called against Nebraska's b1g opponents. It was a number from like 5 years of play long guys.

FFS. We are coming off a game where Nebraska was on the ass end of “joint possession”, “disconcerting signals”, ignored game clock, phantom PI, etc, etc and you think message board posters that don’t like it are the problem. Now that is embarrassing.
Yes, that is correct. If you check the Michigan board, you will see that they also feel the officiating was biased against them, including two blown calls that allowed for two NU touchdowns.

The LEAST interesting part of football is officiating. The MOST whining, however, is about officiating. It is boring and basic and the most predictable outcome from the fan base of the losing side.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT