ADVERTISEMENT

More entitled Buffs

Seems the Buff football team fills rul3s don't apply to them. I guess when your Prime example is leading the way, what else do you expect.

unimpressed morgan freeman GIF

I’m sure Deion has a bunch of unpaid park tickets at FSU, why should his kids and friends be any different

Up to just a few years ago you could order your Rolls with one of about 80 exterior colors and any of about 40 interior colors. So you could order a purple car with lime green interior and magenta dashboard. Just like back in the 60s when you could order your Charger with Lime paint and Maroon interior if you wanted.

Unfortunately I just checked the Rolls website and they have only about 25 exterior colors available now and 21 interior colors. The good news is you can still do a purple car with lime green interior, but the bad news is the build feature will not let you chose magenta as a secondary interior color if the primary color is lime green.

To contrast, a Ford Explorer is available in only 7 exterior colors and two interior colors.

hard to believe, but looks like he lost track of time and the ole meter ran out. Or, maybe his watch was some of the jewelry stolen out is the jewelry box and he just hasn’t had the time to replace it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT