ADVERTISEMENT

Football Moos says Huskers' Spring Game 'will probably not occur'

Robin Washut

Nebraska Legend
Jun 17, 2008
Nebraska AD Bill Moos told the Husker Sports Network tonight that the Nebraska spring football game will “most probably not occur at all” this year.

Moos says Huskers' Spring Game 'will probably not occur'

cutwmotazvsubhjsmdnc

Last edited:
Yeah. It wasn’t happening.

Just got the email as well. If this stuff clears, I wonder what the odds of an open scrimmage in August would be? Would love something I can take my boys to; they're not quite old enough for a regular Saturday game. Wishful thinking, I'm sure.

Reactions: GoBigBlob
This is truly turning into my personal hell. Just holding out hope football season is still a go
Just be glad it didn’t happen in September, I guess?

I think that by football season we’ll at least be able to go out in public.

I’m more than willing to admit I could be wrong, but unless this thing turns out to be way more viscous....life will have to go on.

Last edited:
I’d say worrying about a football season after the events of the past 4 days, being extremely trivial
Hopefully it happens but the world may be vastly different by then

Unlike a severe weather cancellation, this impacts everyone equally so I'm a little less pissed about it. Wish there was a classic Husker channel I could watch, though. USC basically shut down for the Spring semester; my biggest fear now is relentless boredom.

Too bad they couldn't have had the game as a scrimmage with no fans and televised it. I know, not the same, but probably doable and I bet almost everyone would still watch. But it is zero surprise they are cancelling it.

Too bad they couldn't have had the game as a scrimmage with no fans and televised it. I know, not the same, but probably doable and I bet almost everyone would still watch. But it is zero surprise they are cancelling it.

Yep. Kick in the balls for sure but the expected decision. Can't fault Moos for it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT