ADVERTISEMENT

Moos gone

Hopefully they put their big boy pants on and hire a legit…and hopefully younger AD this go around and not settle for Scott Frost’s boyfriend.
What does this even mean? Seriously, take a step back from your hatred of Frost… Moos was hired to bring in no one other than Frost. He hired Fred Hoiberg and Will Bolt as well. He has been as legit as they come. He may say some stupid stuff, but you can’t complain about his hires. It’s not his fault that Frost has failed so far.

Let go of your hate… jeez.

Jamie Pollard and Matt Campbell come on down!!

ku-xlarge.gif

What does this even mean? Seriously, take a step back from your hatred of Frost… Moos was hired to bring in no one other than Frost. He hired Fred Hoiberg and Will Bolt as well. He has been as legit as they come. He may say some stupid stuff, but you can’t complain about his hires. It’s not his fault that Frost has failed so far.

Yep. We haven't seen the success in FB and MBB yet but you can't argue those weren't the hires the fanbase wanted. Interesting departure.

It doesn’t have anything to do with Moos(outside of his age) and more so to do with it would be so Nebraska to hire Matt Davison.

Moos made three of the best hires he possibly could. There is still plenty of time but its not his fault 2 of them have not held up to their hype. Basketball looks good on paper though.
Yes, Hoiberg is showing an ability to get elite recruits on his team in (checks notes) Lincoln, Nebraska. Interesting skill, that.

They were both bad, but I think Eichorst beats out Pedersen pretty easily for worst Nebraska AD between the two.
It's the PR side of things that Eichorst failed substantially worse at. Remember changing the script N logo to that blocky Mississippi State style logo, or him being embarrassed of the children of the corn commercial and asking it to be changed because he thought it was too dark, or him releasing statements responding to Pelini like a child trying to get the last word? I've met him in real life, he's an awkward guy

1. I love how without any additional information yet, this could swing big either way for Frost. Hiring Davison would cement him, while other hires would put him on the hot seat.
2. IF Moos is out due to poor performance, I wonder how much the dodging OU snafu played into it. Media leaking that was an embarrassment to say the least. Did it play a big role? Or final nail in coffin?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT