ADVERTISEMENT

MLB Playoffs Thread

It is amazing how the MLB regular season is background noise but the MLB playoffs are a blast. Once they realize that and expand the playoffs even more, watch out!

Also, NHL playoffs are insane. Seeding might as well not even matter, what a blast.

It is amazing how the MLB regular season is background noise but the MLB playoffs are a blast. Once they realize that and expand the playoffs even more, watch out!

Also, NHL playoffs are insane. Seeding might as well not even matter, what a blast.

The only reason people don't care about the regular season in baseball is because you have 162 games. If baseball season was like football season with 20 games every game would be sold out and must see....

I hope you are not giving the team the pregame speech before the game tomorrow.
I’m as big a Royals fan as there is. But that offensive performance tonight was indicative of the last two months. And against a team like the Yankees, that’s not good enough. And if the Royals starting pitching can’t go deep and continues to labor, you’re asking for trouble. And now home field shifts back to NY. Tell me the Royals are in a good position. But hey….i hope I’m wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT