ADVERTISEMENT

MLB Playoffs Thread

I'm with you, id rather see Pham in LF over MJ. He's just lost. Already had a funky swing, I wonder where he's at mentally
Hated that they let him bat there with the bases loaded. I feel bad for him but he looks bad.

Robin Williams Dancing GIF by STARZ

Having the O's winning it all in my bracket. Which naturally means they will be out in 2 games against KC
Bumping the above post to give you guys a laugh. And to say I was actually right about something for once. And to serve as a reminder why I generally don't bet outside of office/family polls Laughing

Reactions: king_kong_
I would have never believed Baltimore would only score one run in two games. Kudos to Royals pen. They’ve been atrocious all season but came up big when they had to. Im ecstatic. Bring on the evil empire.
It was great work by JJ to pick up Erceg, and they really managed Bubic to get him back from TJ and peaking right now. Beyond that, I'm never happy someone got hurt but the fact that McArthur is hurt and can't pitch is a blessing. They kept throwing him out there in high leverage all summer and he sucked.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT