ADVERTISEMENT

MLB Playoffs Thread

Best time in the sports calendar

Let’s go Royals!
Yeah... no. Football is the best. Being a Reds/Rangers fan means this is even lower on my priority list. Still above golf and NASCAR!
pQZ6QaY.png

Bobby will need to get hot again for this offense to get going. Hard to expect much from Vinny yet. MJ is having an awful season. Pitching will have to carry them
It’s a lot to ask for Vinnie to pick up where he left off, but for KC to have a shot he needs to. Literally every Royals hitters production tanked by a huge margin when he went out. Witt and Perez most notably.

Ragans is a stud

Just need one big hit
There's one. Scoring the Royals way. Massey can really help this offense. Pham is good to have a clutch hit or two, and has been great on defense the last few weeks. Salvy will do something sometime in this series, just need pitching to keep doing what they do.

Reactions: king_kong_
Go Mets, fan since Tom Seaver.

In mid 60's the PE teacher at Calvert Elementary in Lincoln made us watch the World Series games during lunch recess. I hated it, but got to see McNalley's Grand Slam, and then the Mets the following year, if I remember correctly. Was a long time ago, back when games were played in middle of afternoon.

Mr Oltman was his name, and I cherish the memories I have, as hated missing recess for dumb boring baseball.

Yeah no. Football playoffs & hockey playoffs are many levels greater than baseball playoffs.
I don’t think you understand what I’m saying

Hockey playoffs (very awesome) are in June, when basketball playoffs and regular season baseball are taking place

Football playoffs are January basically all by themselves. regular season hockey and hoops are going on

I am talking about the 12 month calendar

I will put it a different way - October is the best month for sports, IMO.

Football and playoff baseball simultaneously.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lars72
I don’t think you understand what I’m saying

Hockey playoffs (very awesome) are in June, when basketball playoffs and regular season baseball are taking place

Football playoffs are January basically all by themselves. regular season hockey and hoops are going on

I am talking about the 12 month calendar

I will put it a different way - October is the best month for sports, IMO.

Football and playoff baseball simultaneously.
I understand what you are saying. I have no dog in the fight. I might be lucky to watch the WS at this point.

Huge deaths of two legends the day before playoffs 🙄 Reds won their game the day before it happened. I don’t watch much baseball but will be eyeing the Phillies and Braves.

• Haha
Lots of teams in play that haven't won a World Series since the 80s or never at all. Baltimore, Detroit, Dodgers, Indians,Padres. Mets, Milwaukee...quite the list

Having the O's winning it all in my bracket. Which naturally means they will be out in 2 games against KC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT