ADVERTISEMENT

Millard North's Petito Retires...

Thanks!

As of last week I heard it was a done deal. Any idea what happened?
He wanted more money than they were offering or willing to offer, plus the things he says to kids and the way he treats some kids is totally unexceptable...... that's the reason he has such a high turnover of assistant coaches and he honestly underachieves every with year with all that talent.... MN hired the right guy for sure.

Reactions: king_kong_
He wanted more money than they were offering or willing to offer, plus the things he says to kids and the way he treats some kids is totally unexceptable...... that's the reason he has such a high turnover of assistant coaches and he honestly underachieves every with year with all that talent.... MN hired the right guy for sure.
Interesting. I coached with him years ago for 1 season. He is funny! But, I could see how he turns people off.

I also think he burns out some coaches. Some of these varsity coaches are nuts. I turned down an asst gig at Mount Mikes a few years ago because the hours they wanted (to coach a horrible team that is never going to get better) was insane.

Reactions: Gary.Busey
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT