ADVERTISEMENT

Mikai Gbayor and the Blackshirts

That pick six against a first round draft pick in Sanders could move him up two entire rounds. NFL teams love play makers who make plays against the best competition.
SS has a lot of time between now and the draft to piss away that first rounder status. Kid has talent but the immaturity, bad teammate, show boat, poor loser stuff is not going to fly in the nfl. Do nfl teams think he can grow up and be a pro?

SS has a lot of time between now and the draft to piss away that first rounder status. Kid has talent but the immaturity, bad teammate, show boat, poor loser stuff is not going to fly in the nfl. Do nfl teams think he can grow up and be a pro?
That's no joke. I would never want that 20 year old with the emotional intelligence of a six year old to lead my team. But never underestimate the ability of owners to push their GMs into making horrible decisions. Weirdo Jimmy Haslem dumps Baker Mayfield for nothing in return. Then trades multiple 1sts in order to sign a sexual deviant to the worst contract in NFL history-- $73 million guaranteed next year alone-- and that loser owner in Carolina who forced his guys to trade the 9th pick, a 2nd rounder, DJ Moore and the next year's 1st pick in the draft for Little Bryce Young- a 5'6" dynamo. Somebody will draft Shaker and his wrist watch in the first round.

“Coach Prime” forcing his son to come back to college for his own personal gain, could end up costing his son serious $$$$.

LOL, it's not about upsetting the mighty buffs, it's about talking before accomplishing anything. It's pathetic to do that....win THEN talk. Get a trophy, THEN talk. Don't tell everyone what you're going to do, then not do it. We've been doing that for a decade: admin, coaches, and players.....succeed at something first. It's not a complicated concept.
Talked the talk. Walked the walk. I know some on here were whining about upsetting the almighty Puffs and that explosive offense. RollingLaugh
LOL, it's not about upsetting the mighty buffs, it's about talking before accomplishing anything. It's pathetic to do that....win THEN talk. Get a trophy, THEN talk. Don't tell everyone what you're going to do, then not do it. We've been doing that for a decade: admin, coaches, and players.....succeed at something first. It's not a complicated concept.

• Haha
Reactions: HBK4life

OK. So, I guess the D and Gbayor better consult with you before talking shit and backing it up. Only after you get a trophy right? RollingLaugh

Last edited:

Haha geezus

And FYI. Gbayor just said wait till Sat. He said Dylan was a dog and didn't like the comparison between him and Sanders. Looks like he was right huh?

And FYI. Gbayor just said wait till Sat. He said Dylan was a dog and didn't like the comparison between him and Sanders. Looks like he was right huh?
They should talk now, they should say something after the game not in the week leading up. And it's not about making the buffs mad, it's a douche move. You would put a video up talking about another company you are competing with for a bid for a project or something? Come on, you know it's stupid.

They should talk now, they should say something after the game not in the week leading up. And it's not about making the buffs mad, it's a douche move. You would put a video up talking about another company you are competing with for a bid for a project or something? Come on, you know it's stupid.
I hear what you’re saying, but at the same time, they backed it up.

It’s a bad look to be all talk and fail to deliver, but they delivered.

And finally, like others have said, what was said wasn’t bad. He didn’t say we were gonna run over them, destroy them, blow them out… he said they would need 2 guys to block him. If that’s the worst of it, why is this even an issue?

And finally, like others have said, what was said wasn’t bad. He didn’t say we were gonna run over them, destroy them, blow them out… he said they would need 2 guys to block him. If that’s the worst of it, why is this even an issue?

Red Michelle is in his feels again. Just let him go.

You don't say anything because delivering has been a problem...get a few trophies under your belt then you talk. It's just stupid to do it, not sure why this is even a discussion. Can't believe someone thinks it's smart to say anything at all about being better than your opponent. Quite frankly, when you whip somebody you don't need to say anything...people that talk a lot are usually the weakest in the room.

You don't say anything because delivering has been a problem...get a few trophies under your belt then you talk. It's just stupid to do it, not sure why this is even a discussion. Can't believe someone thinks it's smart to say anything at all about being better than your opponent. Quite frankly, when you whip somebody you don't need to say anything...people that talk a lot are usually the weakest in the room.
Can you provide a link that shows Gbayor saying Nebraska was better than Colorado before the game? I think you are really reading way more into his words than you should, unless I’m missing something.

I agree in principal that it’s never a good idea to provide bulletin board material to the opponent. But I don’t think what he said was outlandish.

What do you think he meant when he said you can’t compare the two qbs? He was saying Raiola was better. He can believe it all he wants, they can say it in the locker room all they want, they shouldn’t say it to the media. It’s stupid….and again, it’s not even about giving them motivation, it’s just a silly thing to get involved in when you haven’t done anything.

What do you think he meant when he said you can’t compare the two qbs? He was saying Raiola was better. He can believe it all he wants, they can say it in the locker room all they want, they shouldn’t say it to the media. It’s stupid….and again, it’s not even about giving them motivation, it’s just a silly thing to get involved in when you haven’t done anything.
Motivation. Bulletin board smack. That's all just noise. You're either ready to play or you're not. Gbayor was confident in his QB, his D and his team. They went out and backed it up. Not a big deal.

Reactions: headcard
Do we have to win Big 10 trophies or National title trophies before the team can talk? 3 first right?😒

Reactions: RedMyMind
Do we have to win Big 10 trophies or National title trophies before the team can talk? 3 first right?😒
Talk before a game against an opponent that’s beaten us the last 4 times? Yes. Talk after a game when winning? No. But everyone knows that, people here are being obtuse.

Talk before a game against an opponent that’s beaten us the last 4 times? Yes. Talk after a game when winning? No. But everyone knows that, people here are being obtuse.
leonardo-di-caprio-idgaf.gif

Didn’t hear exactly what he said about the QBs, but he has seen both of them and is able to make an informed decision… again, I tend to agree that I would rather let their play do the talking. But in this instance, Nebraska backed it up. I don’t have to like what he said, but I sure like his actions backing it up.

It’s a message board, not a lot of content if people didn’t talk about stuff.
But you are just whining and twisting words. It's weird. Of all things going on with Husker football and this is the only topic you discuss. Very suspect on the kind of poster you are.

It’s been a topic here many, many times. You haven’t been here very long so maybe you’ve missed it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT