ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan football under NCAA investigation ... again

Typical loser B1G behavior
I was just saying how Minnesota's administration sabotages men's basketball whenever they're good.

I'm sure Michigan being so good in football rubs a lot of Michigan's administration the wrong way. People in academia in the upper-midwest DESPISE football & men's basketball. And so does the media.

I was just saying how Minnesota's administration sabotages men's basketball whenever they're good.

I'm sure Michigan being so good in football rubs a lot of Michigan's administration the wrong way. People in academia in the upper-midwest DESPISE football & men's basketball. And so does the media.
Nobody made harbaugh cancel his season in 2020

He is a pussy

Little brother syndrome like you read about

What does this even mean? it's out there in the public for all to see... If someone gives the bird from the sideline and that's the signal for ramming the FB up their Ass it's not like it's hidden... can't tell me that EVERY team ignores this... I call BS and I'm not a Hairball fan
This is where I’m at. I’m the furthest thing from a Michigan fan, but this smells like a bureaucratic NCAA hissy fit. They’re losing their power month by month and eventually they will completely lose their grasp of collegiate football.

Anyone that trusts the NCAA at this point in regards to CFB must like to stare at the sun. Joe Moglia literally called the NCAA “the worst leadership I have ever seen” on Zatehcka and Justice’s podcast.

Reactions: ADV1
This is where I’m at. I’m the furthest thing from a Michigan fan, but this smells like a bureaucratic NCAA hissy fit. They’re losing their power month by month and eventually they will completely lose their grasp of collegiate football.

Anyone that trusts the NCAA at this point in regards to CFB must like to stare at the sun. Joe Moglia literally called the NCAA “the worst leadership I have ever seen” on Zatehcka and Justice’s podcast.
Or, maybe Michigan is actually cheating. What, you think they're making this up as some kind of a last-ditch gambit to hang onto their relevancy? Something smells alright.

Reactions: BleedRed78
I imagine every program does this

We did it to some degree in high school. Several times. Not quite like this. Generally just when the other team was dumb enough to not disguise their calls. And we’d have about 90% of them down by halftime. And the really dumb ones wouldn’t adjust at the half.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Lol, what if Michigan actually wins a legitimate natty in the poll era/cfp era and has to vacate it?

That’s the kind of frontier justice you love to see.

Throw more money at everyone involved. Sure it might not be moral/ethical whatever, but it would be so 2023 and besides, who cares about all those boomer words. PFFFFT.
Seems to be the go to solution.

Harbaugh seems like the type of slime ball who would cheat to get any kind of advantage over a team - even though he needs no extra advantage.
Boys! Boys! Boys! Don't you know how much pressure Jim is under coaching back in Ann Arbor? If he doesn't win enough games the school is likely to do something silly like withhold a portion of his pay.

on average, people drive drunk 80 times before getting arrested for it.

point is, this likely isn't the first or only time they've done something shady.
So is it Shady that players spend obscene amounts of time studying film to pick up any little detail that could give them an advantage? How they line up, the audibles they call, the looks they give but oh no... don't look at the sideline signals, that's CHEEEEEETIN! LOL Give me a break

Reactions: tman485
I guarantee there are forces in the Michigan administration who would love nothing more than to derail the football program. That's just how it is at most midwestern universities.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
So is it Shady that players spend obscene amounts of time studying film to pick up any little detail that could give them an advantage? How they line up, the audibles they call, the looks they give but oh no... don't look at the sideline signals, that's CHEEEEEETIN! LOL Give me a break
Is driving with a closed bottle of liquor you intend to consume worse than driving with weed in your car?

Probably, but one is explicitly against the rules and proves you're not above breaking them

on average, people drive drunk 80 times before getting arrested for it.

point is, this likely isn't the first or only time they've done something shady.
I have never seen that stat but I believe it and honestly it is probably on the low end. Anyone that has ever went to happy hour after work has driven home drunk.

I guess now teams are "worried" about playing UM, which is fantastic.

All it will take is one team to refuse to play them and Michigan will crumble.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT