ADVERTISEMENT

Micah Mazzccua gone?

Well… that sucks. But it shouldn’t be terribly surprising considering some his past behavior. Hope it’s not true and I hope the kid didn’t just throw away a pro career because he couldn’t work through some adversity. (adversity that he created)

Total entitlement move. Good riddance.
if true how does it get to this?

the exact kind of behavior football coaches love making an example of, especially when talking nonstop about culture

uncle donnie should've had his OL peers go out and move the car for him

Reactions: WHCSC
Sounds like he had been parking in a handicap spot outside of the stadium and the rent a cops got tired of ticketing him. So they towed his vehicle. Dude lost his shit and punched one of them. I think that's a no no around these parts.
If he struck a cop/campus cop, that's assault on an LEO and possibly a felony. He may have bonded out, but I'm kinda surprised he was allowed to leave the state, if these circumstances are accurate.

He was on my flight. Have an older phone but was able to grab this image.

i-and-_39_ll-nail-it-shut-photo-u1

If he struck a cop/campus cop, that's assault on an LEO and possibly a felony. He may have bonded out, but I'm kinda surprised he was allowed to leave the state, if these circumstances are accurate.
Just what I was told. But it sounds pretty accurate. As one of my colleagues son said he saw it happen. Doesn't take long for this new to travel.

Reactions: Laner2
if true how does it get to this?

the exact kind of behavior football coaches love making an example of, especially when talking nonstop about culture

uncle donnie should've had his OL peers go out and move the car for him
No, move your own vehicle

Perhaps it was a lookalike- mistaken identity?

I recently was on a flight with Chris Walker (true)
….but it might have been Frank Solich. These guys all look alike.

Unfortunately, keeping a roster of 100+ college men completely trouble free is probably statistically difficult.
The best you can hope for is coaches do their best to manage things and vet players.

Second chances “can be” ok, but after that, best option is to set the tone and cut the distractions.

Reactions: king_kong_
Perhaps it was a lookalike- mistaken identity?

I recently was on a flight with Chris Walker (true)
….but it might have been Frank Solich. These guys all look alike.

Unfortunately, keeping a roster of 100+ college men completely trouble free is probably statistically difficult.
The best you can hope for is coaches do their best to manage things and vet players.

Second chances “can be” ok, but after that, best option is to set the tone and cut the distractions.
Whatever the situation, I'd consider him done. When Corcoran is ready to return plug him in at guard where he belongs. We will let Gottula be the LT and let him mature there.

Damn. Does anybody have any good news? Why is modern college football becoming one big f$cking soap opera all the time? Like that UNLV QB. Seems as if every team now has these little dramas going on.
Sucks
Remember the time when you had to wait for news or information about players? Sometimes it is information overload in this day and age. Maybe not hearing the bad news in a quick manor has its value.

Why the F isn't he in the stockade?
Sounds like he had been parking in a handicap spot outside of the stadium and the rent a cops got tired of ticketing him. So they towed his vehicle. Dude lost his shit and punched one of them. I think that's a no no around these parts

This guy's story has been more drama than a soap opera. If gone, best of luck.
It should have been a warning sign when the coaching staff at Florida, which is on the hottest hot seat in the country, didn't want him back. Rhule should never have taken a chance on him. I think the only reason he took him on to begin with were his ties to the staff and his brother being on the team. I think Rhule thought that maybe things would be different. But in reality this guy has actually hurt the performance of the offensive line more than he helped it. He's an immature baby who took away lots of reps from teammates who actually give a damn about more than just themselves.

Well… that sucks. But it shouldn’t be terribly surprising considering some his past behavior. Hope it’s not true and I hope the kid didn’t just throw away a pro career because he couldn’t work through some adversity. (adversity that he created)
What pro career? Unless he is an absolute stud, which he obviously is not, no team is going to take on a babying sitting job just for a guy who's trying to make a team as a backup interior lineman. Those guys are a dime a dozen in the NFL.

If he wanted the final nail in the coffin to playing in the NFL this would be it. You can't make it one year at your 3rd school all while playing with your brother? I'm sure that's a few red flags for every single NFL team. Maybe except the Raiders. :confused:
I like that maybe the Raiders comment. There are 32 teams and several franchises with dysfunctional leadership. You never know. If he gets the right representation, maybe some team will add him as an UFA as a favor to his agent. His best path is the USFL and I doubt that he makes it for an entire season there either. No need to suffer fools- there are 20 other guys just like him who will want his spot.

Damn. Does anybody have any good news? Why is modern college football becoming one big f$cking soap opera all the time? Like that UNLV QB. Seems as if every team now has these little dramas going on.
Sucks
College football is a parody of itself at this point.

It should have been a warning sign when the coaching staff at Florida, which is on the hottest hot seat in the country, didn't want him back. Rhule should never have taken a chance on him. I think the only reason he took him on to begin with were his ties to the staff and his brother being on the team. I think Rhule thought that maybe things would be different. But in reality this guy has actually hurt the performance of the offensive line more than he helped it. He's an immature baby who took away lots of reps from teammates who actually give a damn about more than just themselves.
Disagree. He was worth the risk.

Sucks
It might legitimately be “more” drama now, but it definitely happened 30 years ago and definitely less people heard about it before sites like this existed, along with millions of cameras and everything else. You and I both probably never hear about this 30 years ago. We’d just know he’s not playing and that’s it.

Agree with others who say there’s too much up to the minute news all the time. The world is spinning too fast and it’s making people crazy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT