ADVERTISEMENT

Micah Mazzccua gone?

Well… that sucks. But it shouldn’t be terribly surprising considering some his past behavior. Hope it’s not true and I hope the kid didn’t just throw away a pro career because he couldn’t work through some adversity. (adversity that he created)

He is gone. The rumor is he got into an altercation with a university employee outside of Football threatened violence. Was reported to Rhule and the AD .
I’m sure it was over something really important. 🙄

So frustrating - take your anger out the opposing team!!!

Reactions: V-Doub
Sounds like he had been parking in a handicap spot outside of the stadium and the rent a cops got tired of ticketing him. So they towed his vehicle. Dude lost his shit and punched one of them. I think that's a no no around these parts.

Total entitlement move. Good riddance.
if true how does it get to this?

the exact kind of behavior football coaches love making an example of, especially when talking nonstop about culture

uncle donnie should've had his OL peers go out and move the car for him

Reactions: WHCSC
Sounds like he had been parking in a handicap spot outside of the stadium and the rent a cops got tired of ticketing him. So they towed his vehicle. Dude lost his shit and punched one of them. I think that's a no no around these parts.
If he struck a cop/campus cop, that's assault on an LEO and possibly a felony. He may have bonded out, but I'm kinda surprised he was allowed to leave the state, if these circumstances are accurate.

He was on my flight. Have an older phone but was able to grab this image.

i-and-_39_ll-nail-it-shut-photo-u1

If he struck a cop/campus cop, that's assault on an LEO and possibly a felony. He may have bonded out, but I'm kinda surprised he was allowed to leave the state, if these circumstances are accurate.
Just what I was told. But it sounds pretty accurate. As one of my colleagues son said he saw it happen. Doesn't take long for this new to travel.

Reactions: Laner2
if true how does it get to this?

the exact kind of behavior football coaches love making an example of, especially when talking nonstop about culture

uncle donnie should've had his OL peers go out and move the car for him
No, move your own vehicle

Perhaps it was a lookalike- mistaken identity?

I recently was on a flight with Chris Walker (true)
….but it might have been Frank Solich. These guys all look alike.

Unfortunately, keeping a roster of 100+ college men completely trouble free is probably statistically difficult.
The best you can hope for is coaches do their best to manage things and vet players.

Second chances “can be” ok, but after that, best option is to set the tone and cut the distractions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT