ADVERTISEMENT

Miami / UNC game ending

bigboxes

Nebraska Legend
Sep 4, 2004
Arlington, TX
Wow. UNC needed three with under 10 seconds. They got it. The crowd goes nuts. The game is tied. Miami inbounds and pushes the ball past the half court line. Miami player heaves up a long three and it GOES at the buzzer!

Wow. UNC needed three with under 10 seconds. They got it. The crowd goes nuts. The game is tied. Miami inbounds and pushes the ball past the half court line. Miami player heaves up a long three and it GOES at the buzzer!

Love this time of year. The NCAA tournament is amazing for all the underdogs, upsets, and last-second heroics.

Reactions: ThrowBones92
More fail from you. Not surprising. It was made very clear by the coordinator of officials that this was a missed travel that directly impacted the result of the game. It was a bad miss. Unacceptable to the coordinator, and it cost all three officials a game.
What? Refs hot it wrong???!!! Dude, rule #1. Always cover for your fellow officials!

You talk and act so much like that turd around here who was banned a while back. I'm sorry to see you've returned.
Oh come on. None of the 3 could use the "had a bad angle" or "not their key" excuse? So all of them had to pay? Doesn't seem very fair given your past explanations for horrid calls. Just trying to figure out your excuses. By all means, please keep posting your same stuff. You are too cute

Oh come on. None of the 3 could use the "had a bad angle" or "not their key" excuse? So all of them had to pay? Doesn't seem very fair given your past explanations for horrid calls. Just trying to figure out your excuses. By all means, please keep posting your same stuff. You are too cute

Why do you come in and take a big steamy dump on so many threads? Why are you allowed to? This was about an awesome ending to an awesome game, and you come in, drop your pants, and do your thing. For what reason?

Why do you come in and take a big steamy dump on so many threads? Why are you allowed to? This was about an awesome ending to an awesome game, and you come in, drop your pants, and do your thing. For what reason?
I posted a video of a worse travel, and made a joke. Why do you need to get so butthurt and freak out? So many questions. Cry to a mod if you don't like it

That was a close call, not nearly as obvious as the Allen Fieldhouse shuffle

Pretty sure the Miami guy travelled.
I'm not sure he did. His dribble didn't immediately end when the ball was in his right hand. I have the dribble ending with his right foot at midcourt as his pivot foot. That's when I'm able to confirm he picks up his dribble. He takes one step, lifts his pivot, and releases the try. Legal play.

He can keep his hand in contact with the ball and take as many steps as he wants as long as he doesn't end his dribble. It can look funny and still be legal.

I don't know the details of this sordid love affair, but I have a thought....

maybe it's because you continue to give him attention...

Last edited:
I don't know the details of this sordid love affair, but I have a though....

maybe it's because you continue to give him attention...
I actually agree with him from time to time. Simply can't stand the pathetic excuses as to why officials can't be expected to do their jobs properly

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT