ADVERTISEMENT

Merry Christmas to you all....

That would be awesome.
If it will be awesome, then I will commence... Martin Luther to quote.

Christ had arrived with trumpets and lain in a cradle of gold, his birth would have been a splendid affair. But it would not be a comfort to me. He was rather to lie in the lap of a poor maiden and be thought of little significance in the eyes of the world. Now I can come to him. Now he reveals himself to the miserable in order not to give any impression that he arrives with great power, splendor, wisdom, and aristocratic manners. But upon his return on that Day, when he will oppose the high and the mighty, it will be different. Now he comes to the poor, who need a Savior, but then he will come as a Judge against those who are persecuting him now.
The Son of God did not want to be seen and found in heaven. Therefore he descended from heaven into this humility and came to us in our flesh, laid himself into the womb of his mother and into the manger and went on to the cross. This was the ladder that he placed on earth so that we might ascend to God on it. This is the way you must take. If you depart from this way and try to speculate about the glory of the Divine Majesty—without this ladder—you will invent marvelous matters that transcend your horizon, but you will do so at very great harm to yourself.

Was merry then I was shot in the eye with a nerf ball...

Merry Christmas folks!

youll-shoot-your-eye-out-a-christmas-story-pink-bunny-outfit-oh-fudge-rkvc.jpg

Reactions: pahusker139
Merry Christmas to all of you , all fans of college football and all of their families.
GBR

... we live in a pretty rugged world and in a place that can be pretty rugged. But I thank God for the situations I find myself in, especially family. AND on a less serious note, thankful for the opportunity to follow a team representing my home state and HOPEFUL that the future is very bright.
Blessings to you all!
Thank you and Merry Christmas to us all, and God bless us everyone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT