ADVERTISEMENT

Men's BB transfers, Meah N, Berke B. N Connor N, Gavin G, Morgan and Rollie N

Andrew Morgan = Matt Jones
image0.jpg

Evan Miyakawa is who exactly? I am pretty sure I will trust the judgment of one of the top 3 recruiting sites over some random analytics guy
he's a basketball statistician. stanford, i believe. not sure why you would be questioning st. john's class though. they took in a haul.

I like Buyuktuncel and kudos to Fred for landing him. But please please please take the highlight reels of him knocking down three-pointers with a grain (or maybe a pound) of salt. The guy shot 29% from the arc last year and 38% overall.

Everybody looks like Steph Curry when they only show the makes.

What stuck out to me is the turnover. Dang some teams practically turned over the whole team while ku transferred in 5 and transferred out 0. Must have graduated 5 or more
ku lost two starters, furphy went pro after his freshman season, and mccullar aged out.

I like Buyuktuncel and kudos to Fred for landing him. But please please please take the highlight reels of him knocking down three-pointers with a grain (or maybe a pound) of salt. The guy shot 29% from the arc last year and 38% overall.

Everybody looks like Steph Curry when they only show the makes.
At least he’s enough of a threat from 3 to make them have to cover him out there. I cringe when I see a big on the perimeter that they don’t have to guard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT