ADVERTISEMENT

Memphis at UCF

stonesak

Sophomore
Mar 17, 2012
Impressive opening drive for the fightin' Frosts, but Scott obviously didn't watch our Oregon game last year.

Memphis is damn good too.
I think the winner of this game gets the early "mid major chance to major bowl" talk

Wth Frost just threw the ball on 2nd and 2 and 3rd and 2. Doesn't he know you can't do that. Bad play calling. Run the ball
I don't like the 5 wide on 3rd and 2. Red zone. Not good play calling.
But man UCf looks well prepared on both sides of the ball. Play with a lot of confidence. They are well coached.
Sorry you hate that frost is from Nebraska and all, but he's doing a good job there. I believe Memphis' coach is considered a hot commodity.

Reactions: nebcountry
Looks like Scott may get his first ever win against a team that may finish over .500
I love how people like you bash others for "wanting Scott frost only because he's from nebraska" while it's obvious you hate him and want him to fail only because he's from Nebraska.
It's obvious UCF is a well coached team. It's also obvious you feel threatened by that. Need a safe space snowflake?

I love how people like you bash others for "wanting Scott frost only because he's from nebraska" while it's obvious you hate him and want him to fail only because he's from Nebraska.
It's obvious UCF is a well coached team. It's also obvious you feel threatened by that. Need a safe space snowflake?
So now the "facts" you love are not a talking point? Don't be so angry, it can't be healthy. Try and relax a bit.

And Maryland looked pretty good today, bet that really pissed you off.
I already pointed out how that makes Scott look even better. You really are an angry little fella. Try and keep it to yourself.

4.6.3 not a true fan, has referred to real Nebraska fans as "you" not "me."

The fact that you hate frost because he's from Nebraska? And your so called fact was that frost might get his first win against a team that finishes over 500. How is that a fact? We have no idea how the other teams UCF beat will finish. So there is no fact, dolt.
And your second part is the equivalent of "I know you are but what am I?"
You're all pissed off frost is doing good and can't handle it, but call others out.
Bullshit posts from the most bullshit poster here....go figure.
Go back to the monkey bars, child.
That vain in your head is gonna explode. Keep hammering away at that keypad. Don't kick your dog. Angry little fella.

I already pointed out how that makes Scott look even better. You really are an angry little fella. Try and keep it to yourself.
"I know you are but what am I" post yet again from our official butthurt poster on here.
That reminds me...in case UCf does win, you'll be needing more of this I'm guessing.
23-preparation-H-internet-version.jpg

Reactions: Bugeater
"I know you are but what am I" post yet again from our official butthurt poster on here.
That reminds me...in case UCf does win, you'll be needing more of this I'm guessing.
23-preparation-H-internet-version.jpg
You are trying so very hard. Good for you little fella!

You know he's going to win the National Championship this year and every year after. You know cause he played here in the 90's.

I don't like the 5 wide on 3rd and 2. Red zone. Not good play calling.
But man UCf looks well prepared on both sides of the ball. Play with a lot of confidence. They are well coached.
Sorry you hate that frost is from Nebraska and all, but he's doing a good job there. I believe Memphis' coach is considered a hot commodity.

Think what 5 wide does to a D. If you go one on one you have 5 DBs/LBs occupied assuming no help over the top. I remember when helping coach HS I would run the O of our next opponent. A team we played did this and it pulled everyone out of the middle. I said "coach, they will kill us in the middle" as scout QB I was licking my chops.

I know the traditional thinking is bring in the heavies and go power on power but that can get pretty congested. Both can work, obviously.

Yup. I hate the program. Ya got me.
Think what 5 wide does to a D. If you go one on one you have 5 DBs/LBs occupied assuming no help over the top. I remember when helping coach HS I would run the O of our next opponent. A team we played did this and it pulled everyone out of the middle. I said "coach, they will kill us in the middle" as scout QB I was licking my chops.

I know the traditional thinking is bring in the heavies and go power on power but that can get pretty congested. Both can work, obviously.

Not to mention a mobile QB who can take off at any time. Excellent X&O's analysis Tru

Think what 5 wide does to a D. If you go one on oneyou have 5 DBs/LBs occupied assuming no help over the top. I remember when helping coach HS I would run the O of our next opponent. A team we played did this and it pulled everyone out of the middle. I said "coach, they will kill us in the middle" as scout QB I was licking my chops.

Of course it can work. Anything can.
But when you are that deep in their territory and go five wide it makes it easier to cover because you simply run out of room. The back line of the end zone becomes a 12th defender.
It allows the defense to completely abandon the run opportunity and lbs can drop into hook zones sooner.
P.A. will allow underneath routes to come open easier than 5 wide will. Corners can play tighter and safeties can be more lateral.
Could it have worked? Yeah...but it lessons your odds.
I'd just try to get the 2 yards and have three shots at the end zone, personally.

UCF is legit. If NU wants Frost they better get him now, because he will be locked up elsewhere very soon

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT