ADVERTISEMENT

Meatchicken ioa game today worries me

• Thread starter anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
  • Start date
Well, Michigan will be game-ready tomorrow. NU had better be ready at tip-off. If NU can keep it close late, maybe a little fatigue will set in for Michigan.

So often the team that played the day before is sharper than the team that is playing its first game.
Unfortunately I agree with you.

Hate to be this guy and willing to take abuse but I believe in the one game warm up... I see doom for us

Hate to be this guy and willing to take abuse but I believe in the one game warm up... I see doom for us
Hey having fears doesn't make you a bad fan and certainly not going to have an affect on the outcome. I too believe in the one game warm up but I also know there are exceptions. Us winning the first game in the past and moving on to the bye game hasn't exactly helped us much. :mad:

This set up perfectly for you guys today. Now just need to take care of business against Michigan. I think this is going to be a very entertaining game. Two very athletic teams.

Reactions: schuele
Time for Miles and company to put the big boy pants on and show the world what they are capable of.

Good luck

We will blow out Michigan tomorrow. I think we are good enough to win the whole thing. This team as I have said before has an attitude as this team isn't anywhere the team that we were at the beginning of the season. We are good enough to beat Sparty! Hell Wiscy could upset Michigan State tomorrow giving us an easier path to the Championship game!
LoL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT