ADVERTISEMENT

McNamara - SIAP

mgbreis

Defensive Coordinator
Dec 16, 2004
Took himself out of Iowa’s scrimmage after a non-contact tweak of something, possibly his repaired knee. Now, before anyone gets sideways I am NOT and never will be happy about a kid getting injured. I hope he’s okay. This is purely informational regarding an opponent’s qb1.

@mgbreis why would you worry about people thinking you are happy about an iowa player getting hurt? it's an iowa player...

Reactions: HBK4Like
Ferentz not going to say one way or other. Players have a lot of money riding on the season
Speaking of... I heard that his son can save his job if the offense scores a certain number of points this season. That has me thinking about betting Iowa in the 2nd half of games and the 2nd half over. I can see Iowa tacking on some late game insurance TD's instead of sitting on leads, and a backdoor cover or two in games that they lose.

Anyone remember last year when the 1st team POS got pulled because of an “injury” to his arm?

But then after that he was signaling in with the same arm…so they figured out how bad that looked and they put him into a sling.

Iowa sucks.

Took himself out of Iowa’s scrimmage after a non-contact tweak of something, possibly his repaired knee. Now, before anyone gets sideways I am NOT and never will be happy about a kid getting injured. I hope he’s okay. This is purely informational regarding an opponent’s qb1.

That doesn’t look good.

He probably fractured his pussy.

E4w_zL4XIAATCId.jpg

Anyone remember last year when the 1st team POS got pulled because of an “injury” to his arm?

But then after that he was signaling in with the same arm…so they figured out how bad that looked and they put him into a sling.

Iowa sucks.
The one that had surgery and still can’t throw a football?

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
The one that had surgery and still can’t throw a football?
the one with the exact same stats (completion %, TD:INT ratio) last year as your new QB?

I hope our iowa neighbors are full strength for our annual friendly

seems last year many excuses were made as to why the worst team in NU history won on the road with literally nothing to play for

the one with the exact same stats (completion %, TD:INT ratio) last year as your new QB?

I hope our iowa neighbors are full strength for our annual friendly

seems last year many excuses were made as to why the worst team in NU history won on the road with literally nothing to play for
It’s now because Bruce bet on the game and intentionally muffed the punt

Iowa sucks.
Ha!

It was sooooo fake!

Kurt knew pulling him would make things worse for his son so they had him fake an injury!

PJ did the same thing with Morgan...fake an injury, save some face, put in the lame backup.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT