ADVERTISEMENT

Mazzccua is N!!

LT: Prochazka, Gottula
LG: Evans-Jenkins, Corcoran
C: Scott, Evans-Jenkins
RG: Mazzccua, Lutovsky
RT: Benhardt, Knaak

LG will be interesting, I think you can put the other four spots in stone, barring injury. I think they probably just play the next best OL regardless of position at LG:

LG Candidates:
Corc
JEJ
Sledge
Luto
Gottula
Plye
Brix

Corc and JEJ have experience, but they really like Sledge and Gottula too.

If Kenny Rogers taught me anything, it is that there is a time to fight, and a time to turn the other cheek.

Hopefully he's not an Incognito out there, throwing punches at anything that moves.

Curious how many scholarships is Nebraska over the limit by now?

Probably the same number of KKK outfits you have in your closet.
Angry Robert Deniro GIF by Killers of the Flower Moon

I love it. I feel like its all coming together on the OL. Last years class was pretty decent, and this years class is very good, and have some other good pieces. Maybe still need a few supplements as time goes on, but I feel good about our depth next year. Should be able to rotate more and just like you said in the 4th, go get people.
love it. I feel like its all coming together on the OL. Last years class was pretty decent, and this years class is very good, and have some other good pieces. Maybe still need a few SUPPLEMENTS as time goes on, but I feel good about our depth next year. Should be able to rotate more and just like you said in the 4th, go get people.

Talking about Nouilli?

Reactions: pahusker139
Serious question:

Did I miss something, or has there actually been anything anywhere that would indicate Corcoran might move to OG?

LG will be interesting, I think you can put the other four spots in stone, barring injury. I think they probably just play the next best OL regardless of position at LG:

LG Candidates:
Corc
JEJ
Sledge
Luto
Gottula
Plye
Brix

Corc and JEJ have experience, but they really like Sledge and Gottula too.
Gottula is still a left tackle last time I heard. Sledge is going to make a run at a starting spot. We’ll see, but the competition just got tougher.

Gottula is still a left tackle last time I heard. Sledge is going to make a run at a starting spot. We’ll see, but the competition just got tougher.

I thought the last depth chart had Hood and Knaak as backup OT’s and Gottula at OG. Either way, going to be a great battle to watch.

I didn’t see that. Gunner can play either spot. He’ll might play more TE than anything else this fall if everyone stays healthy.

Actually looks like they moved Knaak inside when Hood was listed at RT. Thought it was Gottula.

So if it would have been NIL funded does that mean the kid pays his own way out of his NIL money? I guess I don’t really understand how that all works.
If so, it's enough money to pay for schooling with money left over from what I understand.

So if it would have been NIL funded does that mean the kid pays his own way out of his NIL money? I guess I don’t really understand how that all works.
There's nothing mysterious. It just depends on the NIL contract they sign which can all be different. I think the only thing that is prohibited is the NIL contracts can't be performance-based. In other words you can't pay so much for each tackle for a loss or whatever. Otherwise its pretty much like any other business contract, so many dollars for such and such business service (ie., ads, image use, etc.) And naturally the player then can use the money for whatever he wants (eg., paying for his schooling, buying a new car, etc.)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT