ADVERTISEMENT

Mazzccua is N!!

His dad said this kid is full scholarship, but maybe he confused a full NIL type deal with that.

No one has said it so I will. This is the mother f'er I want on the field when DR suits up against Colorado. How many cheap shots you think this guy is going to allow CU to get on DR before he starts hurting people? A very low number IMO.
One hundred percent.....need someone to punch the other team in the face.....hard

Reactions: jimmykrackedkorn
No one has said it so I will. This is the mother f'er I want on the field when DR suits up against Colorado. How many cheap shots you think this guy is going to allow CU to get on DR before he starts hurting people? A very low number IMO.

Maybe no one has said it because sCUm had 5 total roughing the passer penalties all year, zero of which were against Nebraska? Dumb take

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
Maybe no one has said it because sCUm had 5 total roughing the passer penalties all year, zero of which were against Nebraska? Dumb take
Last time I watched them in Lincoln they hurt our qb. Zero reason to think they won't again.

Didn't they cheap shot our punter last year or am I remembering wrong?

It is a dumb take. At the same time, there was no reason to cheap our QB. CU liked him playing.

• Haha
Reactions: Landomatic
It is a dumb take. At the same time, there was no reason to cheap our QB. CU liked him playing.
I just find it interesting the guy knows exactly how many roughing the passer penalties CU has but just assumed they got better than us this off-season.

And I never trust CU. Has nothing to do with Deion.

Reactions: headcard
Serious question:

Did I miss something, or has there actually been anything anywhere that would indicate Corcoran might move to OG?
Anywhere but OT. Maybe the bench would be his strongest position. Myself and others are still waiting to see him do something productive on the field. Dude has the tools, just doesn't get anything done.

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
Gottula is still a left tackle last time I heard. Sledge is going to make a run at a starting spot. We’ll see, but the competition just got tougher.
It would be nice if Sledge or one of the younger guys to secure a starting spot with all the veterans that will be moving on. I'm hoping some of the young guys made enough strides in S & C in the last year to be real contributors and add some decent depth.

Reactions: Dean Pope
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT