ADVERTISEMENT

Maybe we weren't in the running for JJB?

Maybe we were and because of Tannor he backed off, maybe he's afraid of competition! We got the higher ranked of the 2 anyway and personally the better of the 2 with a much higher ceiling. It would've stung more losing Tannor than JJB. IMHO

Maybe we were and because of Tannor he backed off, maybe he's afraid of competition! We got the higher ranked of the 2 anyway and personally the better of the 2 with a much higher ceiling. It would've stung more losing Tannor than JJB. IMHO
We will know in a few years. I am pumped about Tannor! Beast!

Mr. Washington is on the clock.

Sounds like a kid who struggled with wanting to tell everyone what they wanted to hear. Telling people "no" is hard for a lot of adults, gotta be touch for a lot of kids.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Sounds like a kid who struggled with wanting to tell everyone what they wanted to hear. Telling people "no" is hard for a lot of adults, gotta be touch for a lot of kids.

Seems like he kept committing to the last coach he talked to. Frost should have stayed on the phone with him until he faxed the LOI.

That's one thing I can't stand about modern society. It really isn't that hard to say no, you're not interested. People are so afraid of confrontation that even a simple no seems to be the hardest thing in the world to tell people.

Reactions: davecisar
Honestly if he was that torn and not sure I guess I would rather he go where his heart tells him as opposed to coming here and then perhaps transferring out later? Best of luck to the young man at OSU. Wish him well.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT