ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Davison Quote on Sanders?

None of that should be public....right ?

I think as long as he doesn’t divulge specific numbers it’s all legal. Don’t think it’s necessarily a good look in the middle of his recruitment, IDK? Would rather have these types of comments made once Sanders is signed sealed and on campus, but I don’t think Matty D violated any laws or “rules” by saying that.

I would think we’d land more five stars if that’s the case.
The tone comes from the top. Troy Dannen is all in on NIL. If Trev’s still in Lincoln, we are talking about a $250MM expansion / 10 year plan to the west wing of the stadium.

Yes, I think you are about to see NIL start rolling in. It’s just going to take some time to get it fixed from the dude who tried to Sabotage it cause it was seriously jeopardizing his kickback game.

Go check on A&M recruiting this year and NIL spend. Seems to have gotten tight from the money it was spending the last few seasons

Saw on X that we massively outbid UT on Sanders with a quote from Davison saying, "It wasn't even close. The SEC isn't ready for Nebraska money."

Of course, they spelled Matt's last name "Davidson" so not real sure it's a credible source. 😂😜
Are we sure that it's wise to trash talk the SEC on NIL money?

Edit: I posted too soon. It's posted from another full of lies X account looking for followers and eventual riches.

Saw on X that we massively outbid UT on Sanders with a quote from Davison saying, "It wasn't even close. The SEC isn't ready for Nebraska money."

Of course, they spelled Matt's last name "Davidson" so not real sure it's a credible source. 😂😜
I hope we do/did outbid UT but I really hope Matt didn’t say this. If he did, it could be one of those things that end up biting you butt if Sanders didn’t want that info out to the public.

Reactions: GBR_Atlanta
Do people fall for Ballsacks dumb tweets?

Does A Bear Shit In The Woods GIF by GIPHY News

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT