ADVERTISEMENT

Mario Goodrich decommits today

We already have 4 star DB's on the team that aren't playing like 4 stars. Maybe they will now with better coaching and better coordinators.
Nah, I heard it last night at a party.

Oh boy...
Your Frostivous is making you Loopy. all would be 4 stars in Nebraska HS Football. Fact Frost has more talent in UCF and the state of Florida. then we have in Lincoln now.

Frost is going to have to work some major recruiting magic, because right now we have the 85th ranked recruiting class in the nation.

We already have 4 star DB's on the team that aren't playing like 4 stars. Maybe they will now with better coaching and better coordinators.
Other than Lamar Jackson ,who Brain Stewert recruited name them ? I'm waiting. Jones Kalu A Williams Lee were all BOs recruits.and none but Lee were 4 stars. Nebraska and WO DBs will get torched. Frost better have a top DB coach and recruiter on the hook now? Or frostivous next year will be short lived.

Other than Lamar Jackson ,who Brain Stewert recruited name them ? I'm waiting. Jones Kalu A Williams Lee were all BOs recruits.and none but Lee were 4 stars. Nebraska and WO DBs will get torched. Frost better have a top DB coach and recruiter on the hook now? Or frostivous next year will be short lived.
doesn't neb have several highly rated young CBs already on the roster? why do people keep talk about playing time when most the CBs are young and highly rated? if i was recruit i would want to play somewhere that has all juniors and seniors. neb has young studs in secondary not old ones

doesn't neb have several highly rated young CBs already on the roster? why do people keep talk about playing time when most the CBs are young and highly rated? if i was recruit i would want to play somewhere that has all juniors and seniors. neb has young studs in secondary not old ones

Lol. Ummmmmm ok

Too bad he doesn't have any faith in the Frost regime...

He could be the start of something BIG.

Too bad he doesn't have any faith in the Frost regime...

He could be the start of something BIG.
Don't be mad because some players want to play for a guy who lost 19 games in 3 years. I mean how many coaches out there can say they had 2 losing seasons out of 3 at Nebraska. It blows my mind why some people think that all players want the pressure that comes with winning. It is much easier going somewhere with no expectations and not have to worry about your coach being fired if they don't win games. Laughing

Reactions: scarletred
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT