ADVERTISEMENT

Marcus W- 2024 WR's?

So you have no trust in Coach McGuire OR did you run out of hemorrhoid cream again?
No I really don't have trust in him. Easy to tell the receivers were poorly coached this year. The only other explanation is the talent was piss poor. In either case, the core issue hasn't been addressed.

• Haha
Reactions: dinglefritz
No I really don't have trust in him. Easy to tell the receivers were poorly coached this year. The only other explanation is the talent was piss poor. In either case, the core issue hasn't been addressed.
Noted. Appreciate the response
The Offense, notably the passing offense, was not a bright spot. Calling out the WR is oversimplifying though
Those pass plays were there, especially the scripted plays
Coach McGuire will look like a genius with better execution from QB/consistency of what the offense can do and not be one dimensional

Reactions: 9and4
I wouldn't count on it.
If none of those guys broke out next year (I should’ve included Bell) that would be a warning sign for this staff. But they’ve already shown in year 1 that they can develop better than the last few staffs we’ve had. This year they at last got some true frosh to contribute, which seemed to be a struggle for us for a while. Just got to keep the ball rolling. Cooper looks like a great hire at S&C and it’ll be exciting to see what he does in years 2, 3, 4.

taking reps away from young guys and giving them to washed up never had it in the first place guys like IGC does hurt.

process these bums & let's see what we have coming in + get more.
I agree in wanting to go full youth movement at WR. Coleman and Lloyd will be better this year for having been forced into action last year. Is Kemp done too? I appreciate his efforts but I’m more excited to see what Doss and Bell can do.

Reactions: king_kong_
All the experienced receivers were hurt. Playing with mostly 1st year guys. Inaccurate qbs. Unreliable run game.

When have 2 true freshman WR's looked this good at NU? I've never seen a NU receiver get blatantly tackled like Coleman was, repeatedly, in order to save tds or long plays. Lloyd was a, gasp(!), 5.5 3 star on rivals. Yeah, no development. LOL.

I agree in wanting to go full youth movement at WR. Coleman and Lloyd will be better this year for having been forced into action last year. Is Kemp done too? I appreciate his efforts but I’m more excited to see what Doss and Bell can do.
Kemp also “declared for the draft” (believe his eligibility was exhausted)

Basically any of these guys that exhaust their eligibility is going to "declare for the draft" even if they know they won't be drafted. Suppose its better than not posting anything or saying they are done with football. Like Kong said Kemp declared for the draft and obviously will not be drafted.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT