ADVERTISEMENT

March 25th wrap up. 4 top 100! 4 top 300! 4- 5 stars! 17-4 stars!!

Whats a top QB want most around him?? Great playmakers and monster OL... just look at that list and who isnt jacked about the pissibility to land these studs??? I think Dylan is peer recruiting as well and this could be HUUUUGe!! I am chuggin the kool aid!! GBR

Whats a top QB want most around him?? Great playmakers and monster OL... just look at that list and who isnt jacked about the possibility to land these studs??? I think Dylan is peer recruiting as well and this could be HUUUUGe!! I am chuggin the kool aid!! GBR

HBK4life.....​

Wow, you're blowing my mind. I was getting about lost with NU losing in every way over & over again for years. BUT you're stating "now" some damn good recruiting results that simply can't be denied!

Thank you sir!! I'm starting to get the hope!!
My pleasure. Excited about Husker football again. GBR!!

Last edited:
Where’d you see that he committed?

There’s nothing on his Twitter feed or overtly on the OU message boards about it…

EDIT- Still nothin…
He has super secret sources known only to professionals🙄

Georgia Tech enters the picture for Dylan Raiola..
Which I wonder how that makes everyone feel. I would have to think that is purely based on the relationship with the head coach. Which would be extremely good for us because if he values relationships that much than it would be hard to beat Rhule + Donovan.

Reactions: BleedRed78
When does this kid have time to go to high school and be a kid?? Geez

When does this kid have time to go to high school and be a kid?? Geez
I'd guess he's not now taking a full load of classes. I seem to remember that there once was a possibility he could graduate early meaning he can probably coast during his last semester.

I'd guess he's not now taking a full load of classes. I seem to remember that there once was a possibility he could graduate early meaning he can probably coast during his last semester.
But that would be NEXT year, correct???

But that would be NEXT year, correct???
Yes, but he probably can decide to take a lighter load this semester if he wants to concentrate right now on recruiting. I don't know for sure, just speculating.

I dunno, at this point it seems like he may have a bit of a focusing problem if he's considering everybody.
Guess Dominic wasn’t blowing smoke when we said everything is open after the de committing to Ohio St..

Wow.

img_0270.jpg

Nebraska also trending for Raiola​

The five-star quarterback out of Arizona was also one of the most high profile visitors to the Cornhuskers program since the hiring of new football coach Matt Rhule this offseason.

And he was welcomed by a familiar face once he got there: Raiola's uncle Donovan is Nebraska's current offensive line coach.
Dylan's father Dominic was an All-American and Rimington Trophy winner at Nebraska and his No. 54 jersey is retired by the school.
Raiola hit over 64 percent of his throws for 2,435 yards with 22 touchdowns with five interceptions in his junior campaign.

All four major recruiting services — 247Sports, Rivals, ESPN, and On3 Sports — call Raiola the No. 1 quarterback in the 2024 cycle.

Three of the four named him the No. 1 overall prospect in the class, with On3 dissenting, calling Raiola the No. 6 player.

Predictions for Dylan Raiola recruitment​

Three main contenders have emerged for the quarterback, with USC, Nebraska, and Georgia the apparent favorites in the race.

Reactions: bshirt73
You have to start wondering when the list might be getting too big to give each visitor personal attention. Coaches and staff sure have their work cut out for them that weekend.
I think it's just to get the top players here to see what we can offer. Then, if they are interested, bring back the ones on later visits for a more personal one on one.

I think it's just to get the top players here to see what we can offer. Then, if they are interested, bring back the ones on later visits for a more personal one on one.
Who pays for these trips? Can the school pay for more than one visit?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT