ADVERTISEMENT

March 25th wrap up. 4 top 100! 4 top 300! 4- 5 stars! 17-4 stars!!

Tommie would be a backup QB today. Players are way bigger stronger and faster now than they were back then and it's not even close. That amazing run against Florida would not happen today. We were cutting edge with strength and conditioning back then. We ourselves have far surpassed that level today and so has everybody else.
I'm against the snowflake liberal mindset as well but the physicality today is beyond what it used to be minus the head contact and the rules about hitting the QB

Tommie a back up? LOL, GTFO of here. Offensive linemen are fatter and slower now, I'll give you that much but the rest is laughable.

I am really surprised no one mentioned the 3 USC predictions on 247... one being Witfong

• Sad
Reactions: TheNewNU
I am really surprised no one mentioned the 3 USC predictions on 247... one being Witfong
Just saw that. Bummer man, don't blame the kid if you want to win a Heisman anymore you pretty much have to play for Lincoln Riley.

Just saw that. Bummer man, don't blame the kid if you want to win a Heisman anymore you pretty much have to play for Lincoln Riley.
Dylan just had his visit there and I’m sure he found it quite expressive and talking to Riley and Williams more likely…

Not surprised the crystal ball has landed for now at USC, waiting for March 25 and we can read more in to this..

Dylan just had his visit there and I’m sure he found it quite expressive and talking to Riley and Williams more likely…

Not surprised the crystal ball has landed for now at USC, waiting for March 25 and we can read more in to this..
Wiltfong has already flipped from OSU to GA to USC. Let's just let it play out. GBR!!

It’s no secret how Wiltfong plays the game.. It’s all about generating clicks…

will the conference have the 3 permanent foes thing when this is all done? If so, it could be Iowa, and USC/UCLA, or replace USC with Wisky.
Id hate to play freakin USC every year having fookin played tOSU just about every year.

I'd expect Nebraska to play USC and UCLA every year, one home and one away. The reason is we are the western-most school besides them, and the three of us are newbies to the conference.
They are going to do a 3-6-6 model. 3 protected rivals. I heard NE's will be Iowa UCLA and Illinois. Then you alternate the other 12 schools each year. So everyone will play everyone every 2 years.

• Haha
Reactions: SkerInCo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT