ADVERTISEMENT

Major recruiting news coming today for this...

Maybe the NCAA has agreed to reset visits after signing day (in time for Spring)... one can only hope.

Reactions: baseball31ne
This feels like it could be similar to when your wife texts that she has a surprise for you at home, and you run three red lights getting there, and you walk in and your in-laws are sitting on the couch.
and...is she on all fours with her a$$ up in air...or just the in-laws?

This feels like it could be similar to when your wife texts that she has a surprise for you at home, and you run three red lights getting there, and you walk in and your in-laws are sitting on the couch.

Or when you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of you closet and double team your girlfriend...

They have 2 players from Omaha ranked in the top 115 in the class of 2019

Probably the one vagina for the rest of your life thing...
LoL she hates all his movies, Every time we are watching movies together or tv and i see talladega nights i try to watch it and she just gets annoyed lol, i usually watch it for 30 minutes sometimes more just to see her sit there annoyed :D

LoL she hates all his movies, Every time we are watching movies together or tv and i see talladega nights i try to watch it and she just gets annoyed lol, i usually watch it for 30 minutes sometimes more just to see her sit there annoyed :D

A real man would watch the full movie... just saying.

Reactions: NU_FTW
If there is a funnier collection of posters on a Rivals MB somewhere would somebody please tell me where that is?

class and beyond according to tweet from Mike Schaefer with 247. Will be interesting to see what comes out today right before a big weekend for recruits. The “beyond” part is interesting too?? GBR!
1299505990_mortar-launch-fail.gif

class and beyond according to tweet from Mike Schaefer with 247. Will be interesting to see what comes out today right before a big weekend for recruits. The “beyond” part is interesting too?? GBR!
I
Mike is as accurate as Chip Brown.

Reactions: jlb321
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT