ADVERTISEMENT

L'ville QB Lamar Jackson declares...

litespeedhuskerfan

Nebraska Legend
Aug 27, 2006
Am I missing something with that guy? I'm far from an NFL talent scout, but I've seen him play a few times and admit I'm missing it.

He has the stats and hardware, but that doesn't always translate well to the NFL. Who knows though, he could be the next Cam Newton minus the throwing a laptop out the window.

Reactions: vs540husker
He'll have to switch positions in the NFL; wr most likely (Braxton Miller, Pryor etc). He has no shot at being an NFL qb. Scam Newton has arguably the strongest arm in the NFL and he's a pass first player unlike Lamar

Reactions: dinglefritz
He is a heck of an athlete - so I could see position change to WR working. Shame he is not staying to finish off his career at QB.....but money talks. Just not sure you can risk much higher than 3rd round pick on him as a WR. Not great money......but that would be true next season as well.

Reactions: WHCSC
Seems like a lot of QB's in this class (all of them) leave me going..."Meh". I fel sorry for NFL teams that need a QB this year. I'd be looking pretty hard at the free agent class if it were me, best crop in a while.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Seems like a lot of QB's in this class (all of them) leave me going..."Meh". I fel sorry for NFL teams that need a QB this year. I'd be looking pretty hard at the free agent class if it were me, best crop in a while.

Rosen is as sure fire as it gets when it comes to talent. Idk how he'll stack up mentally/attitude wise tho.

Reactions: HuskerLLM
Jeff George had talent to. Did Rosen really have a year that made you want to invest a #1 or #2 overall pick on him?

umm yes. He played for one of the worst coaches in the nation and had one of the worst defenses in the nation. Look what they did when he didn't play. Rosen has all the talent in the world. Stats aren't everything; he has everything an NFL GM is looking for.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT