ADVERTISEMENT

LSU?

Orgeron is a hell of a recruiter ...not so much of a coach though

I've heard that. But I've also heard that he has managed to burn bridges with Louisiana high school coaches. Which has led to number of 4-stars from Louisiana committing to Kansas of all places. (whether they stay committed is another story)

Reactions: rchrisreade
I've heard that. But I've also heard that he has managed to burn bridges with Louisiana high school coaches. Which has led to number of 4-stars from Louisiana committing to Kansas of all places. (whether they stay committed is another story)

John Blake 2.0

10 point game. Might serve those fans who left if Etling manages to make this game interesting again.

Despite his short tenure at LSU, it is hard to see how Orgeron survives.
I think Tennessee is going to be looking for a new coach as well.

So if we fire Riley, just keep in mind that Nebraska will be in competition with some powerhouse programs withdeep pockets for the best coach out there.

Despite his short tenure at LSU, it is hard to see how Orgeron survives.
I think Tennessee is going to be looking for a new coach as well.

So if we fire Riley, just keep in mind that Nebraska will be in competition with some powerhouse programs withdeep pockets for the best coach out there.

our pockets are deep too and they ain't empty.

I know Tennessee has deep pockets but they have been as bad as us (worse) at cycling through coaches and still paying them. The buyouts between Fulmer, Dooley and now Jones is a lot of money paid for people not to coach.

This has been happening for some time even before O was the head coach. Bridges have been mended.
Recruiting is not their problem.

College football is great
OU @ tOSU .... W
OU home vs ISU .... L

Any given Saturday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT