ADVERTISEMENT

Loui$ville Cardinal$

I am really struggling to figure this thing out. Here is the basic timeline as we know it:

Dez visits for the MSU game, as great of an environment as you can imagine.
Dez decommits from Louisville after being committed for a year +
Dez begins actively recruiting for Nebraska
Dez appears so committed to Nebraska yorocco claims we are paying him
Dez's lead recruiter at Louisville leaves for Miss State
HDBP doesn't even bother to visit Dez on his scheduled in-home visit
Dez's position coach at Louisville is headed to Kentucky
...........................Dez verbals to Louisville????

I am really struggling to figure this thing out. Here is the basic timeline as we know it:

Dez visits for the MSU game, as great of an environment as you can imagine.
Dez decommits from Louisville after being committed for a year +
Dez begins actively recruiting for Nebraska
Dez appears so committed to Nebraska yorocco claims we are paying him
Dez's lead recruiter at Louisville leaves for Miss State
HDBP doesn't even bother to visit Dez on his scheduled in-home visit
Dez's position coach at Louisville is headed to Kentucky
...........................Dez verbals to Louisville????
That's a pretty sound timeline...

If funny and all, but honestly...we were flat out-recruited.
Honestly, you need to step away from the keyboard. We were not "outrecruited". This happens all the time with kids these days. They give you their word one day and flip the next. If you are too slow to realize that then stop following recruiting. It's not for the weak.

I believe there is opportunity to incorporate the cent sign for the c and the Euro sign for e

centsign_3.gif
images

Honestly, you need to step away from the keyboard. We were not "outrecruited". This happens all the time with kids these days. They give you their word one day and flip the next. If you are too slow to realize that then stop following recruiting. It's not for the weak.

Given that we may have lost Simmons to Clemson, maybe there is some truth to what he posted. If we lose Jackson too, it's time for our coaching staff to own up. It wouldn't exactly be the first time that they didn't finish strong.

Falling short of filling our scholarships by losing out on 3 recruits in the last 2 days would not reflect well at all on our staff. Especially after the season we just had. Thankfully for them, it looks like Jackson is all but delivered. But I guess so was Fitz. Fingers crossed, for their sake.

Last edited:
Reactions: scarletred
Nebra$ka... did I do that right? Ha, jk.. hope the kid fulfills his dreams to the fullest extent.

Whatever other schools are doing, we need to start doing too.

We need to get players that everybody recognizes are great. Not just the ones we think are great.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT