ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like, at the end of the year...

ZaneHickey

Defensive Coordinator
Dec 3, 2004
our losses to UMass and UAB won't hurt us as much. UMass is #24 and should climb a bit, and UAB just knocked off #16 North Carolina. REALLY wish we could've stolen one of those, but...at least they are proving to be solid teams.

GBR!

I would say it depends on how we do in the non-con. At the end of DEC we will know what we are to accomplish in the Big 10. Losses to Miami, Creighton,Ciny will determine the season. Does any one really think we are capable of 10 wins in the Big 10?

Originally posted by icedragon :
I would say it depends on how we do in the non-con. At the end of DEC we will know what we are to accomplish in the Big 10. Losses to Miami, Creighton,Ciny will determine the season. Does any one really think we are capable of 10 wins in the Big 10?
More capable this year than last. Depends on home-court advantage and team chemistry, big time.

I am really depressed when I think of the talent vs the schedule. I think Mile mismanaged the schedule and the tourney was a year to early. I think we could be looking at 8-5 and having to win 8 games just to not have a loosing season. discouraging. that is when the CC will come back and bite us in the ass.

Originally posted by icedragon :
I am really depressed when I think of the talent vs the schedule. I think Mile mismanaged the schedule and the tourney was a year to early. I think we could be looking at 8-5 and having to win 8 games just to not have a loosing season. discouraging. that is when the CC will come back and bite us in the ass.
Overall, I just look at the fact that we are putting a much more talented and athletic product on the court. We're in the best bball conference, and it'll be a challenge to go dancing. We're headed in the right direction, though. I don't think much about the strategy to get there--but I understand that Miles has a formula (that you don't agree with)...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT