ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like a new announcer coming...

What a total scum bag!! Hope to rots in jail for what he did to those women.

He certainly put himself on the map now.

Last edited:
Reactions: baseball31ne
I don't know how people do stuff like this. And even if you are evil enough, you have to be dumb enough, because you're going to get caught when it comes to stealing/embezzling money. Every time.

Wow.

Looks like he missed his true calling when he failed to become a member of congress.

Isn't that the truth. There are plenty of congressmen who wouldn't have too much of a problem doing something similar to that.

he's innocent until a court of law proves him to be guilty.. just sayin

Approx. 6 years ago my father and I had some money stolen from us, enough to where it seriously affects both of our possible retirements. I know first hand what it's like to have a chunk of change taken from you, and to say it sucks is an understatement. Only in the last 1.5- 2 years, have I been able to sleep like a normal human without "help". I feel for these women, and I hope none of this is true, and hope the money is recovered if it is true.

Approx. 6 years ago my father and I had some money stolen from us, enough to where it seriously affects both of our possible retirements. I know first hand what it's like to have a chunk of change taken from you, and to say it sucks is an understatement. Only in the last 1.5- 2 years, have I been able to sleep like a normal human without "help". I feel for these women, and I hope none of this is true, and hope the money is recovered if it is true.

Never knowing when the other financial shoe will drop is bad enough. But when it's thrown at you like a Nolan Ryan fastball by a seemingly trusted friend it's too much to take. Hopefully they're made whole again at least financially. Glad to hear you're sleeping well again!

i hope people that do this to others have trouble sleeping.

I wonder how you get to a place in your mind where you don't think about the consequences. It's such an easy paper trail. Whatever he got out of it, it's not worth jail time.

Well before the consequences part...how do you ever get to the point where your mind checks off on taking advantage of 2 elderly people like this? If the allegations are true, this man needs to spend a long time behind bars.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT