ADVERTISEMENT

Lewis Central Coach not impressed with Frost’s recruiting

One thing I really loved to hear at Rhule's presser. He told us exactly where he is going to recruit. Texas, New Jersey, Florida, 500 Mile Radius. That's the kind of organization we need.
500 mi. radius BS. Been hearing this since Bill Callahan was coach. All the best players in KC-area are either going to OU or Tennessee. What a failure!

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
One thing I really loved to hear at Rhule's presser. He told us exactly where he is going to recruit. Texas, New Jersey, Florida, 500 Mile Radius. That's the kind of organization we need.
I hope the Huskers don't forget the West. There have been some pretty good Huskers from these states and adding UCLA and USC to the conference I only think will help.

Reactions: ADV1 and Yantzeee
same goes for the Omaha area coaches

it's been 20 years since we actually focused on our own backyard

Rhule will hopefully assign one person to just stay home & be in every Omaha/Lincoln/counciltucky high school weight room monthly during the offseason

Iowa has an advantage over Nebraska in recruiting New Jersey because of the Hawks' frequent visits to the Garden State.

tenor.gif

I think we can find some gems internationally if we look hard enough. It worked for us in basketball. We stopped winning when we stopped importing players. Andre almeida, Thai Webster, Shang ping, Maric was just ok

an actual sincere question...is your handle an indicator of what you really do, or are you guessing like the rest of us?
No, I really am a national recruiting analyst. I used to cover the southeast region for about 5 yrs. and then southwest for 2 before being promoted to current role nationally. Lots of camps and meeting with recruits. It can be tiring for sure

No, I really am a national recruiting analyst. I used to cover the southeast region for about 5 yrs. and then southwest for 2 before being promoted to current role nationally. Lots of camps and meeting with recruits. It can be tiring for sure
Stop it. You’re a nut posting on a free message board. God help anybody that takes your “analysis” seriously.

500 mi. radius BS. Been hearing this since Bill Callahan was coach. All the best players in KC-area are either going to OU or Tennessee. What a failure!
So, our coach who's been on the job one day is already failing at the 500 mile radius for recruiting? We typically do well in Kansas City for those keeping score at home.

😂😂

I'll do the homework for you because you suck.

Husker recruiting has been awful in KC for a long time. You're an idiot if you don't see that and no pills can overcome your idiocy
Says he's going to do the homework... posts nothing but his opinion. Who's the idiot?

I ain't not never heard of no recruiting analyst that tries so hard to keep his name and work so secret. I'd love to see some articles with your name on them amd some in depth analysys and some examples of where you were right, complete with dates on the articles as well, just for transparency purposes. Not that you would bullshit us......

Reactions: timnsun
I ain't not never heard of no recruiting analyst that tries so hard to keep his name and work so secret. I'd love to see some articles with your name on them amd some in depth analysys and some examples of where you were right, complete with dates on the articles as well, just for transparency purposes. Not that you would bullshit us......
I played horses professionally for a long time. I'd love to share stories about the good and the bad, but it's not for everyone's consumption. And that's not the focus of this board.
But, in another forum, I can talk for days.

Tru Husker is an admisistrative guy in academia. He has many, many stories about hiring people, situations he has had to deal with, etc. It's what people do. They talk about what they DO, about what they know that non-academia types aren't aware of.

I know we have attorneys on here that could tell us about some cases that are hilarious, sad, and vicious, the pros and cons of the judicial system. All the while, they wouldn't have to name names or anything that would compromise what the case was about. But, people love to talk about what they do. Or at least most people do.

The only assumption you can make with this make-believe recruiter is he has no stories worth sharing in a forum where opinions and stories are the main content. This forum is about athletes and teams and how we all see them.

Isn't this the setting a recruiter should enlighten all of us with his knowledge that is beyond our pay grades? Constantly avoiding and side-stepping questions is a certain path to zero credibility.

The dude either needs to put up or shut up.

Reactions: king_kong_
Says he's going to do the homework... posts nothing but his opinion. Who's the idiot?
You really are as dumb as your sound. Last time I checked, the last time Neb. signed a KC kid was Boe Wilson in 2016. 😂😂

Which is pathetic and a long long time ago in the recruiting world.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT