ADVERTISEMENT

Lee Corso.

I don't get ESPN, but with all of the cost cutting being done over there it makes me wonder why he is still employed there. And what kind of deal did he sign? Maybe they are just paying him mileage with a meal money stipend?

He used to be such a stud when I watched game day in the 90s when CFB was legit. Feel bad for him. But if he wants to do it, let him

Reactions: HuskerDana
Had to turn the channel. Why are they still rolling him out there. As embarrassing as that other senile old fart I see on TV.
Only defense, maybe this keeps him alive? When some Sr Citizens lose that hobby, sense of propose, etc: many don't last very long.

🌽

Reactions: HuskerDana
hello-hey.gif

He used to be such a stud when I watched game day in the 90s when CFB was legit. Feel bad for him. But if he wants to do it, let him
I'm sure ESPN keeps him there for nostalgia purposes. I don't really have a huge problem with it. He really isn't a major part of the show anymore. I'm much more okay with him being in his position than Biden and McConnell being in theirs.

I love Corso. He has been good for college football. I hope ESPN keeps him on and even after he dies they put a cardboard cut out of him on the set. Yeah, I get it, he is hard to watch now. But if he wants to continue I say let him.

Reactions: tarheelhusker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT