ADVERTISEMENT

Last 2020 Football Scholly

JabroniBlvd

Sophomore
Nov 5, 2005
Rumors we are wanting to hold out for a grad transfer WR (assuming JD doesn't come back). I only see maybe two guys who would be worthy of that in the portal. Anyone heard of someone we are currently looking at to fill the last spot?

It's me. I've been lifting weights in my basement upwards of once every two weeks to get ready. I can squat much less than my body weight and bench a bit more than that, and I'm very likely to pull every muscle above the knee if I sprint. But I'll still spend more time on the roster than half the WR commits since 2017.

Thought I remember reading a while back that they were looking at North Texas grad transfer Rico Bussey... Miami was looking at him as well... Not sure if he really was or is still being considered

I heard we are planning to take a grad transfer WR too. To me, I think a pass rusher or even a big DL would fill a bigger need. Even without JD, we will have Manning and Warner on the outside and Wandale in the slot. Plus guys like Betts, Brown, Fleming, etc off the bench. Who do we have that can can to the QB?

I heard we are planning to take a grad transfer WR too. To me, I think a pass rusher or even a big DL would fill a bigger need. Even without JD, we will have Manning and Warner on the outside and Wandale in the slot. Plus guys like Betts, Brown, Fleming, etc off the bench. Who do we have that can can to the QB?
I agree 100%

I don't think we need another wr, we need to see which kids on the roster today will sink/swim with new instruction

I wouldn't pass up a good running back if there's one out there.

I’m predicting Ta’Zhawn Henry ends up a Husker. Not sure which class that effects.

Thought I remember reading a while back that they were looking at North Texas grad transfer Rico Bussey... Miami was looking at him as well... Not sure if he really was or is still being considered

Rico Bussey is on both program's radar. However, he tore his ACL in September. The pandemic has really delayed his ability to prove he's healthy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT